Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (14810 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by maximum007(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
My own story...

I requested for help of 360K on 7th December 2016 but was not matched until after 28hrs.

After I was matched I decided to experiment and see if the +20% promised this December for new investments was real.. I PH of 300K, checked my Mavro, I didn't see the extra 20%.

I deleted the 300K and tried 500K, still no 20% extra Mavro. I deleted the 500K and tried 2M, checked mavro nothing. At this moment I go to take my bath and prepare for work. An hour later while very busy at work, my phone starts vibrating after every 20 seconds. i go out of the office to answer the call. The guy says he is from MMM and I'm supposed to provide help to him.

After the call I logged in to MMM and I've been matched to pay like 40 people. Do they now match people within 30 mins of PH?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by mployer(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Cassala.

The end is near cheesy

I think there are plenty People requesting for help due to christmas

12 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin See gbege oo! So have your provided the help?
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by maximum007(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Royal155:
grin See gbege oo! So have your provided the help?

Lol. Since I've been matched, I must pay the 2M or my account will be banned. I will only consider paying the 2M after I have received my 360K. I still have until 13th December to pay while the guys to pay me have around 12 hours lesser to pay me.

If the 360k loss, I no go feel am too much because I don chop pass that amount.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Theoritical(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
story for the gods
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by maximum007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Theoritical:
story for the gods

It is easily verifiable. PH of 2M right now and wait to see if you won't be matched today.

In fact try 300K only. come and comment after an hour.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by stcool(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Truth is most people just invest without following the rules. Rule No. 1 in investment is never invest more than you can afford to loose.

You should know that this season comes with money demand and pressure on the financial market, be it stock market, banks etc and MMM is not an exception. Most people provided help in november becos they intended to get help in December ahead of the festive period. Same is applicable even in the financial market where people sell off stocks ahead of the festive period.

But again in the new year, you see idle funds looking for investment windows. People looking for where to invest as early as possible in the new month of the year.

Like I always say, if the money is coming to MMM in January you have to wait to get it back in February.

Currently I PH today and I am yet to get matched, and have all bonus included.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Tessie01(f): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nothing is happening to MMM,its only normal to be matched cuz its festive period. I phed and I'm waiting to be matched so I can pay.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Amebo123: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
I phed yesterday just waiting to be matched

Nothing dey happen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Calculux95: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
I provided help since thursday still patiently waiting to be matched
the fact is if you provide help on a monday or wednesday you would likely be matched soon due to tuesday and thursday withdrawals

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
U r talking of 300k.
20k they matched me. I feared.
But when to GH is now d issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by dagok(f): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Mmadu111: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
maximum007:
My own story...

I requested for help of 360K on 7th December 2016 but was not matched until after 28hrs.

After I was matched I decided to experiment and see if the +20% promised this December for new investments was real.. I PH of 300K, checked my Mavro, I didn't see the extra 20%.

I deleted the 300K and tried 500K, still no 20% extra Mavro. I deleted the 500K and tried 2M, checked mavro nothing. At this moment I go to take my bath and prepare for work. An hour later while very busy at work, my phone starts vibrating after every 20 seconds. i go out of the office to answer the call. The guy says he is from MMM and I'm supposed to provide help to him.

After the call I logged in to MMM and I've been matched to pay like 40 people. Do they now match people within 30 mins of PH?
Read the terms and conditions for the 20% bonus, you GHed before PHing that was the problem. I PHed before I GHed yesterday and I got my full 20% of 2M....hot 400k+interest, I'm soooooo happy. The quick match is a result of new system updgrade.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Bash92(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
stcool:
Truth is most people just invest without following the rules. Rule No. 1 in investment is never invest more than you can afford to loose.

You should know that this season comes with money demand and pressure on the financial market, be it stock market, banks etc and MMM is not an exception. Most people provided help in november becos they intended to get help in December ahead of the festive period. Same is applicable even in the financial market where people sell off stocks ahead of the festive period.

But again in the new year, you see idle funds looking for investment windows. People looking for where to invest as early as possible in the new month of the year.

Like I always say, if the money is coming to MMM in January you have to wait to get it back in February.

Currently I PH today and I am yet to get matched, and have all bonus included.

Please help o. I Ph on Thursday and was matched yesterday and did the transfer to the guy I was matched with. But since that Thursday my mavro has remain the same way therefore 20, 605. My question now is that will the mavro be growing weekly or daily. This is my first time and I registered it myself.
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Calculux95: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bash92:

Please help o. I Ph on Thursday and was matched yesterday and did the transfer to the guy I was matched with. But since that Thursday my mavro has remain the same way therefore 20, 605. My question now is that will the mavro be growing weekly or daily. This is my first time and I registered it myself.
Your mavro won't increase for 2 weeks, so by upper Thursday it might increase but I doubt that probably the Tuesday of the following week, but rest assured your mavro will get to 30% in 30 days time plus your first time registration bonus and Xmas bonus

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by stcool(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bash92:

Click on mavro in your PO to see all your entitlements. Growth is credited on Tuesday and Thursdays... But be sure to get your 30% at the end of 30days.

Contact your Guider or referrer they would guide you further.
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by nwajesus12(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bash92:

dont worry,it grows weekly,all bonuses included.
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by amakaokonye: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
MMM rules are very clear, provide help when money is READY you can be matched anytime, reason i think most plp got matched fast recently is due to the fact that few plp provided help and most plp are requesting for help...MMM is not a SCAM and I provided help got the 20% on a downline account so the additional 20% is real, the only thing is once providing help now kindly ensure the money is ready to make payments ASAP...long live MMM NIGERIA!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Sleekbaby(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=maximum007 post=51802399]My own story...

My dear it's real, the bonus started from 7th Dec, you will see it immediately after registration. Please ask your referrer for a link to join any of the guiders group on whatsapp, you will learn alot, the ideology for those that doesn't care to study them and any change in the system, just like the issue of Gh but not matched in time, if you have been in contact with your guider he/she would have told you about it.
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Zane2point4(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
stcool:

Click on mavro in your PO to see all your entitlements. Growth is credited on Tuesday and Thursdays... But be sure to get your 30% at the end of 30days.

Contact your Guider or referrer they would guide you further.

i was merged to ph,but one of the participants acct number seems to be dormant i hv sent moni to other accts been merged,but his acct isnt going and his number too, how do i resolve this,how do i cancel his particular other let them merge me with anoda person lemme pay.help pllss.
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Sleekbaby(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bash92:

Mavro grows every Tuesday and Thursday if have paid and have been confirmed
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Sleekbaby(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Zane2point4:

i was merged to ph,but one of the participants acct number seems to be dormant i hv sent moni to other accts been merged,but his acct isnt going and his number too, how do i resolve this,how do i cancel his particular other let them merge me with anoda person lemme pay.help pllss.

Talk to your guider about it he/she will tell the step to take.
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by stcool(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sleekbaby:

Talk to your guider about it he/she will tell the step to take.

Also contact support. Some of this guiders do nothing and offer less assistance. The earlier we are able to choose guiders the better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by smksean(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
amakaokonye:
MMM rules are very clear, provide help when money is READY you can be matched anytime, reason i think most plp got matched fast recently is due to the fact that few plp provided help and most plp are requesting for help...MMM is not a SCAM and I provided help got the 20% on a downline account so the additional 20% is real, the only thing is once providing help now kindly ensure the money is ready to make payments ASAP...long live MMM NIGERIA!!!
lol dont decieve yourself mmm is just another ponzi pryamid scam it will subsequently crash The only reason why it hasnt been shutdown by government is because in mmm nigeria u pay directly to the person asking for help and in our constitution theres nothing that pins that as a crime but what happens when eventually there are no new clients nd the gh surpasses the ph it crashes just like it did in russia indonesia india south africa nd anywhere else that serge mavordia has ran this scheme it got banned in china.. Which legal financial institution in the world provides rates of up to 30% ? Theres money to be made in mmm yes iv made money from it too but dont go putting all ur money thinking it is a "genuine mutual aid fund"that dosent exist".. in russia after it crashed in the 90s.. Over 3 trillion euros was lost.. 76 people commited sucide during the aftermath.. You guys that are investing millions be careful!..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by fratermathy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
See as dem dey discuss MMM matter as if na legitimate business investment. cheesy grin grin grin

If na to advise their brothers and sisters in the Lord now, they'll view thread and run away.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by RealDATA: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Freelancer007(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
MMM federal Republic of Nigeria is a grand fraud waiting to happen. Pls desist from participating in a potential scam, in your best interest.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by 2ndking: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
I still stand with MMM. it has helped life and is still helping and will still help. I got help on 4th December, provided help today, all the bonus was there, my mavro immediately grew to NGN5115. let's stop promoting fake and unconfirmed news. this is just a community helping each other.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by smksean(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Freelancer007:
MMM federal Republic of Nigeria is a grand fraud waiting to happen. Pls desist from participating in a potential scam, in your best interest.
ur world play is so wrong here is not waiting to happen its already fraud not a potential scam it is a scam.. It is not in our best interest to desist because its easy fraudulent money to be made during this never ending recession as long as ur smart about the whole thing
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by kunlemarsh: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
i buy itunes gift cards at very reasonable rates. get your itunes card in 100$ nomination and i would buy them all from you. pin:2c183365 you can also reach me on 08091830684(whatsapp) 09053503394(hotline)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

closed / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession / SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.