Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Is wooden cross in the ground with a blue girdle in front of a house occultic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is wooden cross in the ground with a blue girdle in front of a house occultic (556 Views)

Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is wooden cross in the ground with a blue girdle in front of a house occultic by aboystar: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good afternoon everyone on nairaland. My sister in law just rented a room apartment. She has paid but yet to pack in. When my wife went with her to check the room, in the compound at the entrance of the house, the Landlord place a wooden cross in the ground with a blue girdle on the cross. My wife said it was the symbol of the occult that the sister should not take the house.
Can anyone tell me what the symbol is and what consequence it may have if my sister in law lives in the house. Thanks.
Re: Is wooden cross in the ground with a blue girdle in front of a house occultic by Hebunn(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
I guess the landlord attends Cele church or C&S... Nothing serious if you ask me though.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Constantly Being Oppressed By The Hallucinatory Demonic Angels. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said Nigerian Government Will Fight The Church In 2017 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/01/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.