Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Borrow Data/Megabyte From Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Borrow Data/Megabyte From Glo (478 Views)

Learn; How To Borrow Data On Airtel / How To Borrow Data On Airtel, Glo, Mtn And 9mobile With All The Benefits / Pls How Does One Borrow Data From 9 Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Borrow Data/Megabyte From Glo by Globallords(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Glo Introduce "Borrow Me Data": To all subscribers, to ensure you never run out of data when you need it most, glo has introduced Borrow Me Data into the market.

Borrow Me Data is a service that allows eligible customers to borrow data on credit when your data bundles are exhausted and have run out of airtime or in case of unsuccessful bundle activation due to low balance.

Borrow Me Data is available only to eligible customers. The eligibility criteria include:
* Your SIM must be registered.
* You must have been active on the network for at least 3 months.

Data available on Borrow Me Data include:
* 30MB
* 60MB
* 200MB
* 1.6GB
* 3.2GB

To Borrow Data, dial *321#

https://globallords..com/2016/12/how-to-borrow-datamegabyte-from-glo.html
Re: How To Borrow Data/Megabyte From Glo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
lemme try it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy 2017 Smartphones / Easy Method To Get More Followers On Instagram. / How To Share Gifs On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.