Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

South African Pastor Makes Members Drink Dettol For Healing "Seriously" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Pastor Makes Members Drink Dettol For Healing "Seriously" (490 Views)

NCDC, Dettol React To Funke Akindele’s Arrest… / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Pastor Who Made Members Drink Dettol Spotted Buying More Bottles...read What He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Pastor Makes Members Drink Dettol For Healing "Seriously" by morereb10: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
South Africa and Kenya has been the most interesting countries on the media for quite sometime now and i may add, in the most questionable and mysterious ways. This time, a South African cleric, Prophet Rufus Phala has made his church members drink disinfectant, Dettol to be precise, in order to get healed.

Phala, a pastor with AK Spiritual Christian Church, Makgodu, Limpopo in the north eastern area of South Africa, instructed his followers to drink the disinfectant, while also acknowledging that it was dangerous to do so. “I know Dettol is harmful, but God instructed me to use it. I was the first one to drink it,” the pastor said in a video sighted by South Africa’s Daily Sun.

He also claimed he has been getting WhatsApp messages from people who say they have been healed by obeying his command of drinking the disinfectant. Dettol is the trade name for a line of hygiene products manufactured by Reckitt Benckiser. While the liquid antiseptic may be harmless when mixed with bath water or when cleaning a wound it is known to be dangerous for internal use.

According to “Dettol poisoning and the need for airway intervention”, an article published in the Hong Kong Medical Journal, Dettol poisoning has been reported to result in serious complications including death. Phala’s case is coming only few weeks after one Prophet Lethebo Rabalago sprayed his congregation with Doom, a popular brand of insecticide in the country.

In 2014, Pastor Lesego Daniel of Rabboni Centre Ministries, Garankuwa, north of Pretoria was also reported to have commanded his followers to eat grass in order to get closer to God.

What is all this please??

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/south-african-pastor-makes-members.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: South African Pastor Makes Members Drink Dettol For Healing "Seriously" by sholatem(f): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abi nah Zobo dey inside?dem swear for d girl ni shocked
Re: South African Pastor Makes Members Drink Dettol For Healing "Seriously" by pdppower: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
He only wants to disinfect their spirits, no harm intended
Re: South African Pastor Makes Members Drink Dettol For Healing "Seriously" by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
lol....nawa oo
Re: South African Pastor Makes Members Drink Dettol For Healing "Seriously" by Nixiepie(f): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Haba I cant believe that is Dettol,chail some gullible members sef

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Iwobi And Oshoala Up For GLO-CAF Awards - See Full List / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mom On Her Birthday / 25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.