Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Does Size And Weight Matters In Power Bank ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Size And Weight Matters In Power Bank ? (732 Views)

Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng / How To Identify An Original Power Bank / Does Size Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Size And Weight Matters In Power Bank ? by Djbond(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
I just bought this power bank today and it's capacity is 5200 mah (FIL) and it's so light that's been giving me concerns that whether it's really up to that 5200mah.. please advise needed,, I bought it 2,500

Re: Does Size And Weight Matters In Power Bank ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
A 10,000 mah polymer Fil power bank cost #5,000,so yours at the price you quoted is fair.
I noticed that Fil is the best indigenous power bank in Nigeria and their ratings is okay.
It takes longer time to charge than the Li-on type battery and it slowly depletes.
I am still using my Fil power bank that I bought last year and it still serves me well. Mine is also flat.

I recently bought a Samsung power bank rated at 30,000 mah that supports super fast charging but it hardly charges my 3,000 mah tablet twice.
Today I had to open the power bank. I noticed that 2 of the batteries were not connected to the panel which I did myself, only 3 were connected. The battery rating is 18650.

Below are reliable power banks in Nigeria

Fil
Romoss
Lumsing
Anker
New Age power bank
Surge

Below is a picture of the power bank and it is heavy.
Sometimes heavy power bank don't live up to their expectations. They can be stocked with heavy Metals, bag of sand or dead batteries. I was lucky to have 2 good new batteries in the Samsung pb I bought which I connected to the panel myself. I have fully charged my tablet and the 4 bars light indicator is intact.

Re: Does Size And Weight Matters In Power Bank ? by Djbond(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Unlocking My Coolpad Catalyst 3622a / My C9 Wahala / Samsung S8plus S8+ And S7 Edge SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.