Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (482363 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by colourSd: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Good morning, am saheed(a ex stnd of Polyib), now a part 3 student of Lagos State University, if you want to apply through D.E or jamb , u can call or wats me on 08180305953.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by gentleiris(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2017
For those that have regularize their admission,please how do i go about this:- under the UTME details where we have jamb reg. no..................., jamb score..................
and list of subjects. should i just select my subject and leave the rest or what. kindly advise
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2017
gentleiris:
For those that have regularize their admission,please how do i go about this:- under the UTME details where we have jamb reg. no..................., jamb score..................
and list of subjects. should i just select my subject and leave the rest or what. kindly advise

If you chose the option that you did not but JAMB form that year leave them blank ie the jamb score and reg.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EngrBello(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
gentleiris:

Has d registration start?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by gentleiris(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
EngrBello:

Has d registration start?
Regularization, for those in school without jamb registration number

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by gentleiris(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Knownpal:

If you chose the option that you did not but JAMB form that year leave them blank ie the jamb score and reg.
thanks man
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by koldej(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
@gentle iris..if u buy jamb form dat year choose d oda option den u fill in d olevel u use for d jamb u did den..and also d jamb score nd d registration numba u were given
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by afroduke: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
ladies and gentlemen, the long awaited direct entry registration starts today.. well it starts officially tomorrow.. please, if you av not regularize, try to. and make sure you don't make unrealistic selections, remember this is D.E not jamb. for distinction candidates, if you fail the aptitude test exam.. your distinction is useless. and as for our prayer warriors that wont read but keeps on praying, my brother and sister your portion is in the lake of failure. once again please and please make reasonable selection and if by chance you aint admitted make sure you continue HND... and if they admit you, thank God.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
afroduke:
ladies and gentlemen, the long awaited direct entry registration starts today.. well it starts officially tomorrow.. please, if you av not regularize, try to. and make sure you don't make unrealistic selections, remember this is D.E not jamb. for distinction candidates, if you fail the aptitude test exam.. your distinction is useless. and as for our prayer warriors that wont read but keeps on praying, my brother and sister your portion is in the lake of failure. once again please and please make reasonable selection and if by chance you aint admitted make sure you continue HND... and if they admit you, thank God.

This is sweet. I just hope and pray they make do the aptitude test, that'd be the best shot for us all.

Any changes so far on the site?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
afroduke:
And who told you that there would be an aptitude text?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obontobolo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
afroduke:
thought they ave postponed the registration to next week..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by gentleiris(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
koldej:
@gentle iris..if u buy jamb form dat year choose d oda option den u fill in d olevel u use for d jamb u did den..and also d jamb score nd d registration numba u were given
Thanks but how will I know my jamb registration number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by afroduke: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

This is sweet. I just hope and pray they make do the aptitude test, that'd be the best shot for us all.

Any changes so far on the site?

i also wish they write the altitude test.. moreover the head of jamb confirmed there will be exams about 1month ago in Kaduna
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by afroduke: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
obontobolo:
thought they ave postponed the registration to next week..

have they?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
gentleiris:

Thanks but how will I know my jamb registration number

My Usage. You'll see Reg Num. If you paid for Late Registration you'll see your reg number under My Usage. When your application has been processed, you will see the number. I'm hoping sha.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by gentleiris(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Knownpal:

My Usage. You'll see Reg Num. If you paid for Late Registration you'll see your reg number under My Usage. When your application has been processed, you will see the number. I'm hoping sha.
Even if i didn't write utme exam that year?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
gentleiris:
Even if i didn't write utme exam that year?
Yes in as much you have an ND certificate.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by gentleiris(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Knownpal:

Yes in as much you have an ND certificate.
Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
gentleiris:
Thanks
Your school must approve you as a student though.You're welcome Sir.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by deewon56: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
please how much is the form for d.e
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fvfcvdfgf(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
nice update here
i reap futo or unizik grin grin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Uti09: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mycareer(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pls is it confirmed that DE form is out? Also how true is it that there is aptitude test?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ameenuqaraye: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
pls i have questions concerning d.e as follows
1:what is this regulisation thing?is it also applicable to candidates usin ijmb or is it n.d only?
2:what is the truth about the aptitude test rumour?
3:and lastly has the reg begins
someone should respond pls.thank you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by taiwonism(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
GOOD AFTERNOON TO THE WHOLE HOUSE. IS D.E FORM HAS ALREADY BEEN OUT? ADMI,WE WANT TO HEAR your SAYING. THANKz .........Taiwonism.......
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
afroduke:
Don't you think since Jamb registration has been extended by two weeks, the Direct Entry registrations, too, has to take a postponement given credence to the fact that there shall be traffic on the Official Jamb site?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
adeboy95:
Anyone knows about ATBU DE admissions. I just want a sure admission this year... HND from poly ilaro distinction
Hello sire, of which course are you a graduate from FPI and of which year? I'm also a graduand.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
waolatz12:

Mine is
School: D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, itori-ewekoro.
School in view: UI
Course in 0nd : electrical electronics engineering
Course in view: computer science
Grade: upper
Can this be possible?

My dear brother, truth be told, that's not really possible. Com Science is in the Faculty of Science while Electrical is of Engineering. The only course you can apply to in the faculty of science as an Electrical Electronics Graduand is Physics/Electronics. Same goes with SLT students too. But all in all, I advice you read through the Institution's requirement from the official Jamb Brochure for 17/18 session.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Enigmatech: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rep Computer SCience
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
taiwonism:
GOOD AFTERNOON TO THE WHOLE HOUSE.
IS D.E FORM HAS ALREADY BEEN OUT?
ADMI,WE WANT TO HEAR your SAYING.
THANKz
.........Taiwonism.......

DE form 'has not been already out'. What 'saying' do you want to be 'hearing' from admin?¿? Thanks
....Rilwayne001.. . cool

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Enigmatech: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
PLEASE, THE REGISTRATION FOR DE WILL COMMENCE SOON..
I BELIEVE SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE WILL KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO APPLY FOR UIBADAN DE.
I WANT THE HOUSE TO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE ME UPDATED WHEN UI WILL COMMENCE THEIR REGISTRATION AND THE PROCESS TO TAKE.
I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL,IF ANY1 CAN BE OF HELP

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.