Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (478211 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by OPTOSUN(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Laren24:

Bro, pls can you guide me the best way to go about my DE here in Ilorin. Looking forward to your response.
Unilorin's admission is very competitive. Even not all aspirants with distinction will be admitted not to talk of upper credit. Strong connection is needed, else, please change to a confirmed university to avoid wasting years.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Paradoxically: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello house.
Pls is there anybody that applied to LASU, for MBBS(Med and Surg) through Direct entry (DE).
Pls signify so we can rub minds together
Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Dvd4: 4:28pm On May 20, 2022
FlordFlorez:

I don't know about chemistry but HND biochemistry can get med surg.

Reporting from UNN.

This should be false.

You can't get Medicine with HND.

It must be BSc or A'levels.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jefflake(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Excellent
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by naeo: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
"Mr Benjamin said the 2023 UTME registration begins Saturday, 14 January 2023, and ends Tuesday, 14th February 2023.

Meanwhile, Mr Benjamin said registration for the Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled for Monday, 20th February to Thursday, 20th April 2023."

“The Board advises all candidates, who desire to register for the 2023 UTME to immediately embark on the creation of their respective profiles (creation of profile code) ahead of the formal commencement of the registration exercise to avoid being caught up in any ensuing bottleneck.”

Source: premium times
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by naeo: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good day everyone.

Please, has any DE applicant created a jamb profile?

If yes, how did you do it?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by lilygoldeey: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]Hi Paradoxical. How did it go? Were you offered admission to LASU to study med/surgery? I would like to know, pls, as I am about picking a direct entry form too for the same course. My first degree is Bsc.Biology (2.1)
Paradoxically:
Hello house.
Pls is there anybody that applied to LASU, for MBBS(Med and Surg) through Direct entry (DE).
Pls signify so we can rub minds together
Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adroit144(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hello everyone..
I want to take this year DE.. OND from Yabatech and a CGPA of 3.34. I'm planning on picking LAUTECH or UNN for Medical Lab Science, which of these schools do I hv a higher chance? Or who knows of any other UNI that I stand a chance of being admitted into MLS?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Haustyne(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Adroit144:
Hello everyone..
I want to take this year DE.. OND from Yabatech and a CGPA of 3.34. I'm planning on picking LAUTECH or UNN for Medical Lab Science, which of these schools do I hv a higher chance? Or who knows of any other UNI that I stand a chance of being admitted into MLS?
U stand a better chance with UNN. They admit a lot. Apply early and study jamb pq, u would be fine.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adroit144(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Haustyne:

U stand a better chance with UNN. They admit a lot. Apply early and study jamb pq, u would be fine.
Alright then.. thank you so much for the info
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by princely4ever: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello, someone I know is trying is trying to get on to lasu with DE. Got an upper credit but the matter is for this person, their parent decided to use the help of someone with connection over there. The person requested 400k.

Last year the same person applied but didn't get any response from lasu becasue his official transcript wasn't ready and sent to lasu. This year, he's given lasu a try with his transcript cause it's ready to be sent now. Would getting admitted still be possible without the connection?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iroanthony: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2023
I studied nursing with rn certificate I have passion for dentistry can I get direct entry to study dentistry in any of the Nigeria universities.?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adroit144(m): 3:45am On Jan 30, 2023
Haustyne:

Pls do you know if examination will be conducted for DE in UNN or the school will be admitting base on Olevel and CGPA. I want to know this because my Olevel is not that impressive
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Haustyne(m): 5:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Adroit144:

Pls do you know if examination will be conducted for DE in UNN or the school will be admitting base on Olevel and CGPA. I want to know this because my Olevel is not that impressive
Depending on how the year goes but they will most likely write.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Hi everyone, please I need suggestions of institutions that consider 2nd class lower for direct entry to medicine and surgery.
I’ve tried using google but I’m getting a lot of very conflicting information and I’m not sure what is currently available. Thank you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adroit144(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Haustyne:

Alright then, thank you vey much for the reply
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Laren24(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Guys as at the moment am typing this is the direcy entry registration available in Jamb now? It was postponed due to the election before.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Laren24(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2023
Do people still know this thread exist at all
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Niks45(f): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hello everyone,I want to apply for DE using ICAN ATS...Do I need to do jamb regularization?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Laren24(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2023
Pls who has had experience with Jamb regularization before
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jerry59: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Laren24:
Pls who has had experience with Jamb regularization before
There’s a thread for that and there’s a guy always assisting with answers to questions

https://www.nairaland.com/2501292/post-all-problems-relating-jamb/89#down
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Busybrain2233: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2023

Please guys,

Would U.I. admit HND in Statistics,
With CGPA of 3.33 to 300level?

How do their admission process work, is it really transparent?

Any idea on how dey calculate D.E. aggregate score?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Busybrain2233:

Please guys,

Would U.I. admit HND in Statistics,
With CGPA of 3.33 to 300level?

How do their admission process work, is it really transparent?

Any idea on how dey calculate D.E. aggregate score?

Even if you have 1st class, anything DE is from 200L.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Cerebellum: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
opera1:

Even if you have 1st class, anything DE is from 200L.

I don't think this is correct

@Busybrain2233
Go online and make more findings yourself, or better still, connect with someone from whatever school you're applying to.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ayinla1440(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2023
Haustyne:

pls do u knw how to process transcript to UNN And can one register for d postutme without testimonial and first school leaving cirtificate as a D.E Applicant in UNN?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Haustyne(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Ayinla1440:
pls do u knw how to process transcript to UNN And can one register for d postutme without testimonial and first school leaving cirtificate as a D.E Applicant in UNN?

Like secondary school testimonial? I don't think first school leaving certificate is that important. If u have the secondary school own, u can post it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ayinla1440(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Haustyne:

Like secondary school testimonial? I don't think first school leaving certificate is that important. If u have the secondary school own, u can post it.
Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Busybrain2233: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
University of Ibadan has started selling their post utme and direct entry form for 2023/2024 session.

https://admissions.ui.edu.ng
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bright112233: 6:54pm On Jan 09
Does anyone know of a school that can admit BSc physics into 200level nursing through Direct Entry?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaymorgan(m): 11:35am On Jan 10
I obtained ND in pharmaceutical technology with distinction 3.56/4.00 and applied to study Bsc Pharmacology in OOU but haven't heard anything yet. Is it because of transcript cos I haven't gotten my transcript but I've uploaded my statement of result to jamb portal

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.