Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (481645 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2017
chrisseun:
not yet out
Are u sure
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by aiyk02(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2017
chrisseun:
not yet out
thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 4ckthemall: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
01Alpha:
Jamb made mention of schools conducting the DE aptitute text.. What am asking now is this... Would we be texted base on subject such as govt, ecos etc or base on what we study during ND program...
based on subject

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prinsola(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
I studied mechanical engineering at YABATECH and I finished with upper credit. Which federal University within the western region will be very much Okay to continue my course.

N/B: I'm using 2 settings in my SSCE results.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
4ckthemall:
based on subject
u shld have said u don't know, d basis of d question wld premise on d Forcado shit novel, that's at least wat jamb said.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chrisseun(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
tobalery:

u shld have said u don't know, d basis of d question wld premise on d Forcado shit novel, that's at least wat jamb said.

then we have to speak against it now, what nonsense, I'm not a literature student and not interested in a story book, I'm interested in phy,bio,chem.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by davidhandsome: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prinsola:
I studied mechanical engineering at YABATECH and I finished with upper credit. Which federal University within the western region will be very much Okay to continue my course.

N/B: I'm using 2 settings in my SSCE results.
I also finished from yabatech...studied mech.eng...
What set did u finish with??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
chrisseun:

then we have to speak against it now, what nonsense, I'm not a literature student and not interested in a story book, I'm interested in phy,bio,chem.

The book is actually not going to be used for literature test, rather English language test.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 4ckthemall: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
tobalery:

so you think they'll give you 50 question based on last days in aforcado alone ? you better go n read ur basic subject combination for the course u r applying for

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chrisseun(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

The book is actually not going to be used for literature test, rather English language test.

tbh I don't see how answering questions from a novel/storybook can be classed as an English lang test/exam
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mehhn people dey vex o,
Is there anyone who has done the regularisation of recent?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
4ckthemall:
so you think they'll give you 50 question based on last days in aforcado alone ? you better go n read ur basic subject combination for the course u r applying for

Exactly. But I think schools will decide the types of questions to be set and not necessarily Jamb. But I dey fear this Jamb boss, the man get strong head.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kevwe10(f): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=chrisseun 1. u buy the scratch card 2. goto a registered centre to register with ur relevant docs
thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wuminity:
Mehhn people dey vex o,
Is there anyone who has done the regularisation of recent?

yes. i went to sch lastweek thursday(polyibadan) to pay for it bt i was tld to do it online which i did on tuesday.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thiwhy:

yes. i went to sch lastweek thursday(polyibadan) to pay for it bt i was tld to do it online which i did on tuesday.
Wao, and were you able to print out the indemnity form? If yes, then which cafe did you do it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 4ckthemall: 4:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Exactly. But I think schools will decide the types of questions to be set and not necessarily Jamb. But I dey fear this Jamb boss, the man get strong head.
as observed in previous times the school set almost same questions as jamb syllabus but on the subject combination which jamb uses for that course.

let say u r applying for medicine expect questions from.
use of English, physics, chemistry and biology.
same goes for other courses depending on the course u r applying for nothing strange
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Happy birthday Thiwhy, wish you all the good things of life, age with grace, and greater achievements..... lots of love.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chrisseun(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2017
4ckthemall:
as observed in previous times the school set almost same questions as jamb syllabus but on the subject combination which jamb uses for that course.

let say u r applying for medicine expect questions from.
use of English, physics, chemistry and biology.
same goes for other courses depending on the course u r applying for nothing strange

no novel question right
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 4ckthemall: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
chrisseun:

no novel question right
it will be included in the English
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by colourSd: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Sadia1992 post=55978917]please anybody with idea if OND in bus admin can be admitted for either pub admin or industrial relation in lasu.

Pub admin don't use to admit D.E, instead u can apply for industrial relation, because a girl was admitted to pub admin from polyib, but she was later moved to industrial relation.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=colourSd post=56032451][/quote]alrt. Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prince322: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
mycareer:
Please I want to know if D.E form is out. Also, is there any exam apart from the normal school post-DE exam?
Any Uniben D.E aspirant should also indicate.

@Uniben DE as well
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prince322: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
I studied banking and finance in federal polytechnic nasarawa but I want to apply Uniben accounting through direct entry.

What's my possibility of getting admission in Uniben?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Prince322:
I studied banking and finance in federal polytechnic nasarawa but I want to apply Uniben accounting through direct entry.

What's my possibility of getting admission in Uniben?
Why not go for banking and finance
just pass dia post d.e exam
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=colourSd post=56032451][/quote]will dey admit ND in bus admin for industrial relation
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chilove20: 2:07am On Apr 30, 2017
hello guys, I had 3.10 in science lab tech as an ND in Abiapoly with two sittings in 0'level nd I intend to cross over to uni with the aim of studying medical lab science ,Pls is it possible, what are my chances and which school can I choose
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ajibola1007: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2017
morning to u all, am student of osun state university studying accounting,kindly watsapp or call if u need any info about d skull or admission.08168903442.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Wuminity:

Wao, and were you able to print out the indemnity form? If yes, then which cafe did you do it.

Yes. I use a frnd PC for d registration nd I went to cafe to print d form. I took d form to sch cos dere is a space wia d registra will sign.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Wuminity:
Happy birthday Thiwhy, wish you all the good things of life, age with grace, and greater achievements..... lots of love.

Thank u so much dearie.really appreciate
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by afroduke: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thiwhy:

Yes. I use a frnd PC for d registration nd I went to cafe to print d form. I took d form to sch cos dere is a space wia d registra will sign.

my schl registra have actually signed mine... i am now waiting for jamb's mail through my email... i have been waiting for about 3weeks nw sha
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
afroduke:

my schl registra have actually signed mine... i am now waiting for jamb's mail through my email... i have been waiting for about 3weeks nw sha

wow for 3 weeks? me dat I jst process my own nko nd DE form ll be out soon. I dnt knw y d tin is taking time to process for dem
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by afroduke: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thiwhy:

wow for 3 weeks? me dat I jst process my own nko nd DE form ll be out soon. I dnt knw y d tin is taking time to process for dem

i dont knw either.. maybe they're trying to do all of them at once

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.