Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed (1100 Views)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by rem44: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
As shared by John.....

'SadSaturday

Here is Late Miss Peace Udoh, who untill her demise was a student of Linguistics Department, University of Uyo.

She died serving as an usher, upon the collapse of Reigners Bible Church, Uyo, during a service organised to mark the enthronement of Apostle Akan Weeks as Bishop.

Rest In Peace, Peace

...i weep'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/this-pretty-student-of-university-of.html

Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by Eboh4z: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
RIP...may the Lord of Host remember you when he comes again...Amen.
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by EyeHateGod: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
It's God plan and the once that got injured it's God will the ones that survived God works in mysterious ways...
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by ItzHoludex(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
wat a world
RIP
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by lepasharon(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chai! How could a church collapse, what was God doing about it?
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by An2elect2(f): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
cry Matth 18 20 where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

We live in a time where religious men and women gather for something that seems like God but is not. And the consequence is the absence of God

How can this happen to the church of God. Unheard of! unimaginable.

Lord have mercy
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by sonofluc1fer: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
lepasharon:
He was smoking weed.
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by sonofluc1fer: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
An2elect2:

We live in a time where religious men and women gather for something that seems like God but is not. And the consequence is the absence of God.

Shattap. What does God or his absence have to do with this. A bunch of religious worshippers were unfortunate to be in a building constructed poorly. This is evidence that the laws of nature do not answer to any one.. Violate them and judgment might be instant and harsh as seen.

Condolences to all who have lost their lives in this incident.. to those who survived, I don book rice for your thanksgiving... 'some are dead, but I am alive today.... by God's grace no be so? '

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by An2elect2(f): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Shattap. What does God or his absence have to do with this. A bunch of religious worshippers were unfortunate to be in a building constructed poorly. This is evidence that the laws of nature do not answer to any one.. Violate them and judgment might be instant and harsh as seen.

Condolences to all who have lost their lives in this incident.. to those who survived, I don book rice for your thanksgiving... 'some are dead, but I am alive today.... by God's grace no be so? '
moment when the son of lucifer said 'shattap' you are sure you said the truth smiley
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by sonofluc1fer: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
An2elect2:
moment when the son of lucifer said 'shattap' you are sure you said the truth smiley
Shattap. grin tongue
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:
It's God plan and the once that got injured it's God will the ones that survived God works in mysterious ways...

I dont see this as Gods plan. Not all churches are true. Many are there to make money. God doesn't kill people during worship. He is not all.ah. cheesy
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
lepasharon:

Ask the people ...
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
May their souls RIP
Re: See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed by EyeHateGod: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

I dont see this as Gods plan. Not all churches are true. Many are there to make money. God doesn't kill people during worship. He is not all.ah. cheesy
Are you listening to Yourself at all you know how many people died? Who is making the money the members or the pastor??

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With The Lyrics Of Praise And Worship Songs / All You Need To Know About Prophetic Church Of Nigeria / Children Emulate The Passion Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.