Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ (3700 Views)

Lightning Strike Destroyed My Newly Bought Tecno Pouvoir 2 / Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone / Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by dreamwords: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Bloggers and lie
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2016
Lol see as una cast this guy lyk this, e know good o. cheesy
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by queenfav(f): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2016
ClitRaider:
Would you allow a man to f'ck you in such room?
Ok,bye!
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by somehowpenis(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2016
mukhcech:
If you are reading this and you believed anything or word from that OP story, You are foolish and the level of your gullibility is first class. To the OP and the source the more you share falsehood the more your life becomes miserable. Linda Ikeji is a bitch who started the trend of posting lies and falsehood to drive traffic to her blog. Now because she's rich every oloshi werey and anuofia wants to blog lies and Gert rich too.
i was reading your post hoping you were about to bust the OP with maybe proofs, but I was disappointed to find out it was just your opinions.

1 Like

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by ClitRaider: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2016
queenfav:
Ok,bye!
I'm sorry dear, the room pissed me off!
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by onyedika946(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Hope before midnight, i will find the so said 2m properties. Am on a search tho.
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by policy12: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yeligray:
Why you too d lie like this?

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by gemale(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2016
gen2briz:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/563418/how-my-samsung-galaxy-exploded-and-destroyed-my-property-worth-n2-million

Good 4 am. No b d phone wey Samsung issue recall 4? Trust 9ja pple nt 2 hear word.
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Elxandre(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2016
What I find funny is the man running to get fire extinguisher, when he could have put off the fire with a cloth for instance.

Not like the fire was burning like a furnace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 6, Gionee M6 And Xiaomi Mi 5 / Why Millions Of Users Love Data Switcher on TECNO Phantom9 / Please Recommend A Superb Smartphone On A 20k Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.