Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Remote Sensing And GIS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remote Sensing And GIS (1259 Views)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / Weather Data And Gis Analysis At Affordable Price / Advice: Msc Remote Sensing And GIS In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Sensing And GIS by Heltinking(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
What do you think about the course "Remote Sensing and GIS ? Career opportunities in Nigeria and the likes....

Re: Remote Sensing And GIS by rerhji(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Heltinking:
What do you think about the course "Remote Sensing and GIS ? Career opportunities in Nigeria and the likes....
u jst got admitted to futa ......jst guessing
Re: Remote Sensing And GIS by Heltinking(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2016
rerhji:
u jst got admitted to futa ......jst guessing
Lol I'm in 300L, just trying to get more info u knw, like companies that deals with GIS, Masters programme e.t.c
I know you BTW, this is "Basit smiley
Re: Remote Sensing And GIS by rerhji(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Heltinking:
Lol I'm in 300L, just trying to get more info u knw, like companies that deals with GIS, Masters programme e.t.c
I know you BTW, this is "Basit smiley
nice one say I see person wey sabi me for nairaland....happy resumption sha
Re: Remote Sensing And GIS by emak1991: 7:58pm On May 10, 2020
My work.I'm a GIS (Geographic information system analyst). I train people on different GIS software's such as Arcgis,Qgis,idrisi terrset,Google earth,smartGIs editor,Global mapper,snap and surfer.analysis performed are image classification,creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps,thematic maps(population map,election map etc),NDVI(normalized difference vegetation index).etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Is Baby Boom A Blessing Or Curse For Nigeria Economy Now? / Uniben Teaching Practice / Top 100 Phobia List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.