Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Reigners Church's god - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Church's god (749 Views)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reigners Church's god by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pathetic!
Re: Reigners Church's god by NaWetinDey(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
A fool says in his heart: " there is no God."

At least you have accepted that this God has power to kill, that should make you very much afraid if you have any sanity in you. Since you have affirmed that He has the power of life and death, I implore you to repent and be saved from damnation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Church's god by basisop(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fear God!!! Don't provoke the almighty

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church's god by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
NaWetinDey:

At least you have accepted that this God has power to kill, that should make you very much afraid if you have any sanity in you. Since you have affirmed that He has the power of life and death, I implore you to repent and be saved from damnation.

Which damnation is that? I see!

2 Likes

Re: Reigners Church's god by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
basisop:
Fear God!!! Don't provoke the almighty

I only know the Supreme Being.
Re: Reigners Church's god by mrmrmister: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
NaWetinDey:

The bolded is the problem of religious people
Fear!
But those who had "sanity" and were afraid still died serving the imaginary psychopath

2 Likes

Re: Reigners Church's god by balanceofterror1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
B2Spirits:
When they said Yaweh was killing people in the old testament, I didn't believe it until he killed his own worshippers in Reigners church today.

The god could not even kill the present politicians that are well known as devil's sons.

Every Christian knows that h/she will die someday irrespective of the circumstance that such death may come. God is the creator and if you are doubting his existence, I dare you and all the atheists and scientists worldwide to just travel to the sun He will melt you there.
Re: Reigners Church's god by plaetton: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Every Christian knows that h/she will die someday irrespective of the circumstance that such death may come. God is the creator and if you are doubting his existence, I dare you and all the atheists and scientists worldwide to just travel to the sun He will melt you there.

Laughing out loud.
This is horrible PR for god.
Of all the horrible ways to die, dying horribly in a church while praying to god for blessings has to be the most shameful, pathetic way to die.
Death by foolishness.

Surprisingly, most fools in the same area would troop to Church today to thank skyfairy for saving their lives.

Ignorance kills.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church's god by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2016
plaetton:

Laughing out loud.
This is horrible PR for god.
Of all the horrible ways to die, dying horribly in a church while praying to god for blessings has to be the most shameful, pathetic way to die.
Death by foolishness.

Surprisingly, most fools in the same area would troop to Church today to thank skyfairy for saving their lives.

Ignorance kills.

U dey mind those mumu people? Their god is killing them one by one. And if their faith is not strong, he will also burn them in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Reigners Church's god by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2016
balanceofterror1:

There is really no need to travel as far as the sun to confirm the calousness of your god. Pictures of his own children from reigners church, who worship and adore him is enough proof. I will rather die as an unbeliever than get killed in a church by the same god I am trying to please.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church's god by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

There is really no need to travel as far as the sun to confirm the calousness of your god. Pictures of his own children from reigners church, who worship and adore him is enough proof. I will rather die as an unbeliever than get killed in a church by the same god I am trying to please.

I grew up believing that I will become a pastor. Many pastors also told me that God called me. Immediately I graduated from uni and started preparing, Myles Munroe, a very strong pastor, died in a plane crash. This is the same man that told us how he used to chat with holy spirit on a daily basis. Can't that spirit give him a hint of the impending disaster? He was even on the to a crusade ground

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church's god by balanceofterror1(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Death is inevitable. At a point in time, you and I are the next people to die. Ecclesiastes 3: 2 says: there's a time to be born and a time to die. Christians can meet death anytime, any day, anyway the location and circumstances for this is immaterial. What matters is the the type of life you lived here on Earth. God didn't say Christians can't die in the Church. Some die in the school, NYSC CAMP, market, in the office, in their homes etc. If God bless them and prosper them in the Church you and your likes will not believe that it's God that did it for them but now that they're dead you're blaming it on God.
Re: Reigners Church's god by balanceofterror1(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2016
B2Spirits:

I grew up believing that I will become a pastor. Many pastors also told me that God called me. Immediately I graduated from uni and started preparing, Myles Munroe, a very strong pastor, died in a plane crash. This is the same man that told us how he used to chat with holy spirit on a daily basis. Can't that spirit give him a hint of the impending disaster? He was even on the to a crusade ground

What if the spirit gave him the hint of the disaster and he ignored it?.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church's god by Uyi168: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2016
NaWetinDey:

..A bigger fool says in his heart that his god is d one true god in d midst of a thousand others
Re: Reigners Church's god by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2016
One thing that amazes me about theists especially Christians is the speed at which they interpret misfortunes that happen to atheists as their god showing his power, anger and telling atheists to repent from their "sinful ways"

Consider this, they talked of how Marilyn Monroe's death weeks after allegedly telling someone that "I don't need your Jesus" as sign of their god's power but when you now point to the plane crash that killed Myles Munroe and his wife (a Christian on his way to preach the gospel) you'll see them run around in circles by claiming God knows best or some other self defeating logic

Look at the thread on this church incident that hit front-page yesterday and see for yourself how Christians were blaming the engineers and construction workers for the building collapse while exonerating their imaginary Jewish folklore friend of all blames

If this however happened in an atheist meeting and the place caves in, these Christians would be very quick to point to that happening as god showing his power and getting angry at us, they wouldn't dare blame any engineering or construction fault even if it were obvious the fault comes from them

"This wouldn't have happened" many Christians would say "if they believed in my god"

"God is punishing them for their sins"

this also happens in real life a lot

1 atheist graduate couldn't get a job? move closer to Jesus, he has all the answers

Christian couldn't get a job? God is testing your faith in him, his time is the best

2 atheist is getting depressed? Jesus is the answer

Christian died of acute depression? god decided to take him so as to end his sadness and stop him backsliding

3 atheist kills someone? its the spirit of the devil that worked on him

a Christian kills someone while claiming god told him so? god knows best, maybe that person god told him to kill would've detonated a nuclear bomb in the future and god decided to save the situation

4 an atheist dies a violent death? that's what happens to those that don't believe in my god

a Christian dies a violent death? we are all going to die someday, I'm glad he died knowing Jesus

I could write over a thousand more examples

it seems every atheist "deserves" whatever misfortune befalls him and other atheists should be expecting a life of misfortunes but becomes a different ball game when one points out same or worse misfortunes that's happened to Christians

Religion does have degenerative effect on the brain
Re: Reigners Church's god by skeendyke: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2016
balanceofterror1:

What if the spirit gave him the hint of the disaster and he ignored it?.

What if? We never can tell but one thing is sure - God is always faithful. A very long time ago, I read a blog where the pastor said while preparing to board a plane he suddenly felt heaviness in his spirit. The heaviness refused to leave. He got down on his knees and asked God why he felt sudden heaviness in his spirit man. Then God spoke to him and told him not to take that trip. The pastor obeyed the voice of God. Later, he received the news that the plane he would have boarded had crashed. Obedience is the key.

Another example is the ill-fated trip by plane which crashed and killed those aboard, the brazillian players and others, in which there was only a survivor - a Christian. The report is that he is currently receiving treatment but his survival is delicate according to the doctors. He would have perished along with the rest and may or may not survive. That's not the point. The point here is that his wife said the night before the trip, the husband had a dream that the plane he boarded crashed. That was God communicating to him through dream not to board that plane to avert disaster. Alas, he did and met tragedy.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witnesses And Anti-semitism Against The Jews By Aharon Rubin & D. F. / Religious Knowledge: Atheists Thrashed Christians / TB Joshua Delivers Man Who Moves Around With A Demonic Ring & 3 Scorpions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.