Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Invest Now, Smile Later..... (must Read) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest Now, Smile Later..... (must Read) (569 Views)

Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station / How To Access Pay Later, Branch And Quick Check Loans Without Been Rejected: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Now, Smile Later..... (must Read) by KaptaynKush: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
It seem just like yesterday when some people were thinking TBC doesn't have a future.Then TBC was at very little cent , Right now, One TBC is about $235.65, this is lovely and it has change the life of many for good.
You better get some TBC now before it is extremely unaffordable.
current prize. $235.65

Do not wait untill you have millions before you can stalk TBC , Start buying as from 10 to 100 TBC , then watch your money growing.

I also have packages for resellers

I will sell to you at #10, 000 per coin..
Buy 2 coins for 18,000
A word is enough for the wise.
#TBC #TBC #TBC.

For more Info: whatsapp: +2348086110443
Regards,
KaptaynKush
Re: Invest Now, Smile Later..... (must Read) by CallmeLucy(m): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2016
Come and buy one coin from me at #2k per coin depending on the quantity, instant funding and Escrow allowed

KaptaynKush:
It seem just like yesterday when some people were thinking TBC doesn't have a future.Then TBC was at very little cent , Right now, One TBC is about $235.65, this is lovely and it has change the life of many for good.
You better get some TBC now before it is extremely unaffordable.
current prize. $235.65

Do not wait untill you have millions before you can stalk TBC , Start buying as from 10 to 100 TBC , then watch your money growing.

I also have packages for resellers

I will sell to you at #15, 000 per coin..
A word is enough for the wise.
#TBC #TBC #TBC.

For more Info: whatsapp: +2348086110443
Regards,
KaptaynKush
Re: Invest Now, Smile Later..... (must Read) by KaptaynKush: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Come and buy one coin from me at #2k per coin depending on the quantity, instant funding and Escrow allowed

you are free to create a thread bro....
Re: Invest Now, Smile Later..... (must Read) by CallmeLucy(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Nah, that's because the coin isn't worth #1.... Please stop trying to scam people, it's not fair. If you're not gonna buy at #2k, but wanna sell at #15k, if you've fallen a victim to TBC scam, I'm sorry but don't try and pass it on to innocent people on here.

Thanks

KaptaynKush:

you are free to create a thread bro....
Re: Invest Now, Smile Later..... (must Read) by KaptaynKush: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Nah, that's because the coin isn't worth #1.... Please stop trying to scam people, it's not fair. If you're not gonna buy at #2k, but wanna sell at #15k, if you've fallen a victim to TBC scam, I'm sorry but don't try and pass it on to innocent people on here.

Thanks

bro...... since I have in stock why should I buy again? that was how they rubbished bitcoin and today its the talk of the town... sha coman buy 1 coin and keep

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Refine That Talent In Music / PHOTOS/VIDEO: Fire Razes Shops At Orita Challenge, Ibadan / Error 404

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.