Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How To Become The Most Brilliant Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Become The Most Brilliant Student (4537 Views)

8 Reasons Why Brilliant Student Will Score Low In 2019 JAMB Exam / Tips To Becoming A Brilliant Student / JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become The Most Brilliant Student by Jamesugbes(m): 2:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Source: www.tageducation..com

The greatest downfall of many students is that they build their study approach on a shaky and weak foundation of cramming for tests and writing papers over a a compressed time period. The is not how the brain works best.
This is gambling with your future instead of taking control of your life. Above all, this is entirely unnecessary.
Similarly, the moment you know when you test dates will occur or when your paper of project will be due you must spring into action and develop a plan. Don't wait for the ''ball'' to bounce, so to speak.
IF YOU START WITH GOD, YOU WILL END UP WITH GOD
First thing to do is that you have to be prayerful so as to attain a higher scores in you pursuit as a student for without God, we can do nothing.
KEEP CALM
As a student who likes to be a very intelligent one, you have to obey the rules and regulations in the class, don't talk while you are expected to be quite, keep calm whenever you tutor is around and listen to him/her adequately.
ASK QUESTIONS
As a student, you should form the habit of asking your tutor a relevant questions not irrelevant ones so that he/she can answer you effectively.
THINK CRITICALLY BEFORE ANSWERING EXAM QUESTIONS
Before attempting any exam questions in the hall, think very well because is a result of your thinking that you can recall all you have read from the past.
DO ALL THESE AND HAVE A BALANCED MEMORY FOR QUICK AND EASY ASSIMILATION
1.Do exercises immediately after sleep.
2.Take a good rest, that is, sleep very well for about 4-5 hours before studying your book.
3.Stretch your hands and legs very well to be fit for reading for easy assimilation.
4.Eat a good for i.e eat foods that is composed of thesix classes of food.Drink a full cup of water before eating to ease digestion of the foods being taken. After eating, wait for a while before taking you bath.
Re: How To Become The Most Brilliant Student by CrEaToRmalden(m): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2016
angry its useless, any one bound to be brilliant will still be brilliant without this, and anyone bound to be a dunce will still be a dunce. Intelligence I assume is n0t f0R aLL.
X'creatorâ„¢ cool
Re: How To Become The Most Brilliant Student by Olasco93: 2:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Awesome OP.
The guy above me is just too Aggresive for my liking. Encourage people atleast "It's useless" is a bad statement to use. If you want to criticize, atleast do it Responsibly, Sensely and Matured. I dedicate the pishure below to the OP.
#MyOpinion though, no offence intended...

Re: How To Become The Most Brilliant Student by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 11, 2016
THE human brain is synonymous to a computer:
what you put into it is what comes out to show "intelligence". the ability to retain info', is based on health and reading excercises. Nobody is born with Maths in his/her head.
if you really want to know, YOU WILL! -story of my life-
*drinks milk to sleep*
Re: How To Become The Most Brilliant Student by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2016
junioromniscient:
THE human brain is synonymous to a computer:
what you put into it is what comes out to show "intelligence". the ability to retain info', is based on health and reading excercises. Nobody is born with Maths in his/her head.
if you really want to know, YOU WILL! -story of my life-
*drinks milk to sleep*

don't you think there is a difference between intelligence and brilliance? one is inborn, and the other acquired? one harnessed to get the other.

i am asking this because of the underlined.

anyway, i feel

intelligence is this

and brilliance is this

2 Likes

Re: How To Become The Most Brilliant Student by paulijennifer: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
It is important to get a great education. It is necessary to learn well and get better grades. A lot of students have trouble writing different papers. A fantastic essay writing service recommendation from ABC15 can be the key to finding the best possible expert essay author. If you are considering hiring someone to write a composition for academic purposes, it's a fantastic idea to get a recommendation from an expert.

(1) (Reply)

See How School Examination Is Conducted In An Asian Country: Photo / Maths Is Now Compulsory In Jamb / 3 Times China Turned Deserts Into Complete Forest Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.