Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church (8564 Views)

Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by orble: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2016
saaedlee:

I'll hastily take a bullet for my principal at any time, anywhere!
If you cannot then keep quiet and respect to those who are willing.

what a wrong ideology, how can you take a bullet for another man. This is evil brainwashing!

That is not your portion in Jesus name.

Pls answer Amen.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by amzee(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2016
saaedlee:

I'll hastily take a bullet for my principal at any time, anywhere! If you cannot then keep quiet and respect to those who are willing.
I laugh in Swahili. Take a bullet for your principal?
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by totorimi: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2016
That governor must explain his relationship with that church bishop, I am sure it his closeness to the governor that gave him the effrontery to build without following set standards that has led to the deaths of many, and if it found anywhere that the man was issued any warning to stop the building and he continued because he is connected to oga at the top.

Then mr governor is liable.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by caesaraba(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
amzee:

Lol. I just feel for the guy wasting his time trying to explain what's obviously beyond your comprehension to you.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by HeGeMon(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
What about the pastor of the church? Did he survive?
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
HeGeMon:
What about the pastor of the church? Did he survive?
yes...from an unofficial source tho
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by amzee(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
caesaraba:

Lol. I just feel for the guy wasting his time trying to explain what's obviously beyond your comprehension to you.
I can comprehend what he's trying to explain. I was only trying to pull his legs. Park well joor.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by MyGeneration(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
kennygee:
I can guarantee that no aide of my governor Yahaya Bello will risk their own life to save him.

It is only when u have a good boss that you can make such a sacrifice. I pray the governor remembers his family.

Else the kind thunder wey go fire am still dey redemption camp dey charge.
LoL
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by peachesandroses(f): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
saaedlee:

I'll hastily take a bullet for my principal at any time, anywhere!
If you cannot then keep quiet and respect to those who are willing.

Wow nice... are you in that line of Job? if yes may God protect you in Jesus name.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by saaedlee: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2016
amzee:

Dude thinks I am talking bout his high school principal! You don't deserve my attention!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by saaedlee: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2016
peachesandroses:

Wow nice... are you in that line of Job? if yes may God protect you in Jesus name.
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by amzee(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
saaedlee:

Dude thinks I am talking bout his high school principal! You don't deserve my attention!
If you dont have a dictionary just do your stupid self a favour by borrowing one and look up the meanings of principal. It doesnt only apply to a head of school but can be used in place of boss,master e.t.c.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by saaedlee: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
amzee:

If you dont have a dictionary just do your stupid self a favour by borrowing one and look up the meanings of principal. It doesnt only apply to a head of school but can be used in place of boss,master e.t.c.

Now go up there and correct yourself, little kid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by amzee(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
saaedlee:

Now go up there and correct yourself, little kid!
Do i blame you? No. I blame the network provider that gave you free mb to come online and spew nonsense.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by TheAziz: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
me, sacrifice my life for one politician? e no ft happen
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by EmmySparky(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
The last thing i would do...sacrifice my lif for a filthy politician...i sure hope the greedy poilitician settles his family financially and supports them emotionally...cos na full man just depart
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by MamaTej(f): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by Fieryice(f): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by gameboyo: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2016
madridguy:
This is one of the greatest sacrifice someone can make. Hope his boss won't forget his family. RIP to them all.

It's a lie. Ernest idem isn't an aide to udom. People just spew what d no nothing about, but abasi do
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by hedonistic: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2016
kennygee:
I can guarantee that no aide of my governor Yahaya Bello will risk their own life to save him.

It is only when u have a good boss that you can make such a sacrifice. I pray the governor remembers his family.

Else the kind thunder wey go fire am still dey redemption camp dey charge.
Kogi babe
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by PapiNigga: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Rip hero
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by QueenSharon(f): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
chelseaboi:
Wow....IBO man CNT die for u.....BT I tell u this man cnt die for Jesus.....BT if truely this man sacrificed his man for the gov...it shows he can die for Christ.....

Am I thinking right?

No one can die for Christ, Jesus Christ already paid the supreme price by dying for us on the Cross. There is no more sacrifice to be made.
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by Tbaebi(f): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
bonechamberlain:
God bless the man, the owners and builders of that Church must be punished.
wah dd d owners do
Re: Meet The Aide That Pushed Governor Udom Out Of Collapsed Church by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Eeyah Rip cry

But one look at the Aide,, he's the type that will do it all over again and save his Oga from harm. It shows all over his face. He's is a dedicated and loyal employee. It's in his destiny to all his best in whatever he knows best. And securing the life of the governor or his superior is what he can do well.

Hmm, it's well. He has completed his mission on earth. Even though he died so young.
May his soul rest his perfect peace and may God give his family the fortitude to. Bear this huge loss. This man is a diamond.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again / OMG!!! Actress Cossy Orjiakor Goes Topless On Movie Set [photos] / Photos :ghanaian Slay Queen Sets Instagram On Fire With Her Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.