Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Exclusive Interview With Talented Musician ''ADVISER NGOZI'' By OGO32 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive Interview With Talented Musician ''ADVISER NGOZI'' By OGO32 (537 Views)

Exclusive Interview With South African Rapper Aka / Oau Next Rated Artiste 'jirovhee' Featured In Hit Song 'ngozi' By Olux (hotplug) / Exclusive Interview With Skul-feez A Nigerian-igbo Rapper As He Talked About How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Talented Musician ''ADVISER NGOZI'' By OGO32 by Giftogo: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Hello Adviser Ngozi, can we get to know little about you?

my name is Ngozi Eboka but prefer being called Adviser ngozi the peoples chairman, master of truth (MT) and so many others, born on june 16th to the family of Mr & Mrs Eboka, where i happened to be the masses chairman and master of truth, in the town-turning city of Agbor, Delta state nigeria. I did my primary and secondary Education partly in staff model secondary school & ime obi secondary school both in agbor Delta state

ADVISER NGOZI ARE YOU NOW A GRADUATE?

Yap, i graduated 2005 in Delta state university, where i studied law and human right

why do you call yourself an ''ADVISER''?

ya, actually i came across that name through my music style, because my songs has change many peoples lives, i always advise the people through song, especially the government

How did your family and friends feel about your decision to go into music when you started?

When i started, they did not fully support me, thinking i could harm my self, considering the type of songs i compose, eg ''THE DUTY OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT & FAKE POLITICIANS and ''I WAS ANNOYED YESTERDAY''

who were your music influences growing up? And now who do you see as an idol in the game

growing up i actually watch and listen to artiste like african china, victor uwaifo, tuface and adviser nowamagbe the Edo state masses chairman.

How do you define your songs? What genre would you place it under?

i'm a high life artiste, at times involves in reggae

Do you write your songs your self or are your ghostwriters doing the job for you?

i do write my songs my self

What's your background, in relation to music?

none of my family members are into music, i felt like i carried the mantle alone

Tell us are you married?

Yea, i'm blissfully married with kids

How do you see yourself five years from now?

Hmmm......pauses......someone who has made a name for himself and also one of the richest personality on earth

What is or are your source of inspiration?

Inspiration is always from God

What do you think about your comparisons with other artistes ?

I am not in competition with anybody, always love doing things in my own way and in the way it please God,

Has The internet: social medias, blogs and so on helped your career in any way?

yea, it has equally helped all artiste, putting our videos out to reach many out there. Its impressive.

What do you have to say about NAIRALAND.COM?

perfection. That's wah i gotta say. Just PERFECTION

In conclusion. What would you like to add? Any shout-outs, etc?

Just Wanna say thank you to God almighty for his given talent, and to my family and fans, love you all

For bookings and enquiries how can you be reached?

Email:
ogofansdite@gmail.com
youtube channel: gift ogo, please to watch my videos kindly search for adviser ngozi on youtube, see you there, love you all
Re: Exclusive Interview With Talented Musician ''ADVISER NGOZI'' By OGO32 by EbenzMedia: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Let us hype and promote your music by advertising it on facebook,instagram,youtube and twitter with social professional tools. Our ground breaking online music promotion provides an artiste or band all the publicity needed on the internet. We can also help you create a website if you don't have one,based on your request. To promote your music online with massive hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast or you already have a song online and you want us to hype the link to your song for you to generate more downloads and likes for your page,then call or whatsapp 07032617747 for more bookings and enquiries.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Talented Musician ''ADVISER NGOZI'' By OGO32 by Giftogo: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
you dealing with a blogger, the CEO of GIFTNAIJA.COM

(1) (Reply)

Ah Fa - Mr Babyboy Ft Gp / BN @itz_bn - Today (prod By @zibitdareplay) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sugarboy – Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.