Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant (1412 Views)

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / VIDEO: Bobrisky Spotted Buying Sanitary Pad For His 'monthly Flow' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by itsop(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2016
A lady who says she’s tired of buying sanitary
pad of N800 every month, wants to get married
asap.

She’s looking for someone who’d impregnate
her, and of course walk her down the aisle.

Read her post below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/lady-whos-tired-of-spending-n800-on.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by ammyluv2002(f): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
Lol.....funny lady! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by Yeligray(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lol.....funny lady! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
give her some advice.
Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by GoggleB(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2016
She should get a strong d*ck to fvck her na..
Why she dey tell us.

Naijaboiy jarizod mcbrookyln she needs your help.
Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by Airforce1(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Indirectly begging for a husband

i pray she finds one soon.
Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
GoggleB:
She should get a strong d*ck to fvck her na..
Why she dey tell us.

Naijaboiy jarizod mcbrookyln she needs your help.

Bro by the time my 20-inchh konnddo is done with her na like this she go be cheesy

Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by mofeoluwadassah: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
She go see o smiley
Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by Came: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
After the born the pikin she go enter menopause straight abi wetin?... Buying sanitary pad must continue till after menupause or better still use clothe, na by force to buy pad...., yeye dey smell.
Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by Xionez(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
See this one.

N800 per month compared to the thousands needed to take care of a baby...aaaand still buy tampoons on a monthly basis after giving birth.

Re: She’s Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pad Of N800 Every Month, Wants To Get Pregnant by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Airforce1:
Indirectly begging for a husband

i pray she finds one soon.
lol....abioo

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Buhari's In-law,ahmed Indimi Spays His Bride,zahra During Wedding Danc / P-square Peter Okoye Adorable Family Having Fun In Their Home(pics,video) / Video+pics:3 Secondary Students Cultists Caught By Vigilantein Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.