Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria (2278 Views)

10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence / New & Cheap PC Games In Lagos,okota / Where Can I Buy Pc Games In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by SkyCityBay1: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2016
These are the games that shaped the nigerian gaming scene.
10.Injustice:Gods Among Us.
9.Tekken 3 - PS1 .....see more in the video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hO_DPkIYxo
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Do not click play!

There is nothing but a bs review in there
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by ritjib05: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
The video actually gave me many memories of my childhood,and i smiled throughout.Nice video,i recommend other nigerian gamers to watch.
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by nadleeh: 1:45am On Dec 14, 2016
wow,i almost skipped this video because of that dense jerk.but it was a good video.i totally agree with number 1 and 3.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
embarassed and dey said I was dense.

Watching that piece of crap review by two of the most retardedly obnoxious hunger-driven mohicans has ruined my evening.

Don't fall for this crap.
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by nadleeh: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Yes you are totally dense.the video clearly said.if you don't agree with their list make your own to counter theirs..please where is your own list to even show you know anything about gaming.plus why are you being an evangelical Atheist? let them watch for themselves,let them make their judgment..two of the most retardedly obnoxious hunger-driven mohicans? its nice to see Nigerians doing something on gaming for a change.people like you are the reason Nigeria cannot change....
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 17, 2016
nadleeh:
Yes you are totally dense.the video clearly said.if you don't agree with their list make your own to counter theirs..please where is your own list to even show you know anything about gaming.plus why are you being an evangelical Atheist? let them watch for themselves,let them make their judgment..two of the most retardedly obnoxious hunger-driven mohicans? its nice to see Nigerians doing something on gaming for a change.people like you are the reason Nigeria cannot change....
there is no such thimg
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by JacksonD7: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
These are the games that shaped the nigerian gaming scene.
10.Injustice:Gods Among Us.
9.Tekken 3 - PS1 .....see more in the video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hO_DPkIYxo

Nice list, I agree with a lot up there and disagree with some (injustice wasn't so big to me). But where's grand theft auto?, GTA San Andreas alone can put a lot of games in your list out of play
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Lol sorry I stopped watching from number 10,injustice wasn't that big a deal when it came out,the game didn't influence Nigerians in anyway, nd streetfighter,mortal kombat isn't on that list then you guys are newbies in gaming .

Modified : okay I see mortal kombat but mario ought to be number one IMO.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by nadleeh: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
justscorchone:
Lol sorry I stopped watching from number 10,injustice wasn't that big a deal when it came out,the game didn't influence Nigerians in anyway,injustice nd streetfighter,mortal kombat isn't on that list then you guys are newbies in gaming .
wow,only a newbie to YouTube would stop watching any video from number 10,and think he knows the whole list.next time try to see the whole picture 1st before you judge.For crying out loud, the Message section on YouTube even showed where MK Was!!! When did streetfighter enter the list? undecided undecided lol.Injustice wasn't that big,true.But in time the north went crazy over it.
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
nadleeh:
wow,only a newbie to YouTube would stop watching any video from number 10,and think he knows the whole list.next time try to see the whole picture 1st before you judge.For crying out loud, the Message section on YouTube even showed where MK Was!!! When did streetfighter enter the list? undecided undecided lol.Injustice wasn't that big,true.But in time the north went crazy over it.

The north go crazy over imaginary virgins tuff titttties bro,you said influenced Nigerians not influenced ab.oki's ,I finally watched the video and you guys were saying things that doesn't make any gaddamn sense,ordinarily I commend efforts by Nigerians on youtube but bruh I was cringing and praying to God the video should just end already,I almost smashed my phone when dude called sonic a rat,if you don't know what a hedgehog is you don't have to say it just keep it going.LAWD!!! and Silkmoth warn me but I no listen .
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by nadleeh: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Come on dude,thats one game you disagreed with,not all. And thats a bit harsh saying that about the north. yeah the are people in the north that go crazy over imaginary virgins tuff titttties but dont make it sound like that all the north do.Wait wait wait,DR eggman calls sonic blue rat all the time and thats ok,but when someone else does that its wrong? undecided you saying "you guys were saying things that doesn't make any gaddamn sense" .pls which part was it. you talk about GTA, i agree.but we had a problem with it.The time GTA3 was out many people or even game shops did not have a ps2. And most people that even played GTA were pc gamers and pc gaming was not that big at that time,GTA San Andreas was a great game but was seriously over shadowed by God Of War, hell i can think of many games that were over shadowed by God Of War.. Back on Sonic we are big fans of the game and am not shouting out loud that i know sonic best, but i can count how many times in Sonic X people refer to him as a blue rat,Sonic and the 7 rings,that was even the last thing he said to the genie about not being a rat. And Sonic Colors, OMG that game was so awesome anybody that has a wii should play it,but i cant even count how many times the refer to him as that,if you love,sorry know Sonic that much,how is it possible you dont know that reference?? undecided its like an MK fan not knowing "Get Over Here" reference...they said if you dont agree with the list pls make your own and let us see and if its better than ours,we may make yours, you, justscorchone or even the Silkmoth you are calling have not showed your list.
Re: Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria by nadleeh: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
justscorchone:
Lol sorry I stopped watching from number 10,injustice wasn't that big a deal when it came out,the game didn't influence Nigerians in anyway, nd streetfighter,mortal kombat isn't on that list then you guys are newbies in gaming .

Modified : okay I see mortal kombat but mario ought to be number one IMO.
Mario can never be number.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Ps3 / In Need Of PS4 / Titi Tilapia: Download The Demo Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.