Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Are Women Hardwired To Prefer The Colour Pink? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are Women Hardwired To Prefer The Colour Pink? (511 Views)

"Monkey Of Different Colour" A Poem From Wurastories / Red Is The Colour / The Colour Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Hardwired To Prefer The Colour Pink? by uwemneku(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Pink bags, pink shoes, pink sandals, pink top, pink braids, pink! Pink! Pink! Just what is it about pink that makes most women are attracted it?
Their are many school of thought regarding the answer to this question but the most popular ones are: EVOLUTION & CULTURAL FACTORS

Read more
........ https://wintinkin..co.ke/2016/07/are-women-hardwired-to-prefer-colour.html?m=1

Re: Are Women Hardwired To Prefer The Colour Pink? by MamaTej(f): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Emm... Excuse me, sorry to interrupt. My favourite colour is Black. Ever since I was a child.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Story! - Must Read / Picture Story: THE DEFENSE / My Friendship Story (A hilarious story of true and inspirational friendship)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.