Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

How To Give Access Or Permit To Every User And His Own Css In Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Give Access Or Permit To Every User And His Own Css In Php (1008 Views)

Learn HTML And CSS In Few Days - Step By Step Tutorial By Professionals / Eliminate Render-blocking Javascript And CSS In Above-the-fold Content / Learn WebDesign Programming HTML And CSS In Awka Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Access Or Permit To Every User And His Own Css In Php by Dangujba1111: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
I am working on project related to blog for our school, in php please how i can give permit to every user edit, modify and use his own css e.g like tumblr and e.t.c
thanks in advanced

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Urgent Reply Thanks / The Woman That Wrote A Program To Land Man In Moon. / Free ICT Seminar|abuja|july 24-28th: Python, AI, Mobile Development Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.