Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

If You Love Good Rap Music Then You'll Love This - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Love Good Rap Music Then You'll Love This (643 Views)

Those Who Love Good Music, Trending South Africa Jam's / Do You Support GOOD Music? Then Check This Out. / If You Love Good Music Then You Will Love This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Good Rap Music Then You'll Love This by Lawz20(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders, it's my pleasure to present to you all the next big star in the making, he's got swagg and he flows well like a river, he's got lots of songs already and believe me, you will love him too. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you one among his other good tracks, Denge pose, pls download, share and show him some love by following him on IG, @chezyeofficial, Facebook @Che'zye iwuh. Thanks.

http://www.360nh.net/music-chezye-denge-pose-ft-jswissy-prod-fritzbeat1-iamchezyebmr/

If you got anyway to support him, wanna feature him, to promote his songs or any assistance, please let me know cos this guy need to hit the limelight.

1 Share

Re: If You Love Good Rap Music Then You'll Love This by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ur guy is not hiphop and he lacks content.

Wordplay=none
Punchline=none
Rhyming skills=below par
Content=none

He shld listen to nas,crooked I,biggie,big l, game,memphis bleek,beanie sigel,talib kweli, he would learn one or two things about hiphop from these guys. For now, he's deficient lyrically.
Re: If You Love Good Rap Music Then You'll Love This by Lawz20(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
illuminated93:
Ur guy is not hiphop and he lacks content.

Wordplay=none
Punchline=none
Rhyming skills=below par
Content=none

He shld listen to nas,crooked I,biggie,big l, game,memphis bleek,beanie sigel,talib kweli, he would learn one or two things about hiphop from these guys. For now, he's deficient lyrically.

Thanks for your comment but just like I stated on this post, this is just a tip of the iceberg, you ain't listen to the best of him yet. Trust me I know what am saying.
Re: If You Love Good Rap Music Then You'll Love This by EbenzMedia: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Let us hype and promote your music by advertising it on facebook,instagram,youtube and twitter with social professional tools. Our ground breaking online music promotion provides an artiste or band all the publicity needed on the internet. We can also help you create a website if you don't have one,based on your request. To promote your music online with massive hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast or you already have a song online and you want us to hype the link to your song for you to generate more downloads and likes for your page,then call or whatsapp 07032617747 for more bookings and enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Look Cute In Pictures / Whats The Cost To Record In A Studio / [music] Zara Larsson Ft. Wizkid – Sundown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.