Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Christians Should We Preach Church Or Preach Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should We Preach Church Or Preach Christ? (391 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Should We Preach Church Or Preach Christ? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Somebody told me 'Stop preaching church. It is not church that Saves but Jesus.'

My Answer: The Church builds Christians. Jesus saves. EDITED.... to colour for emphasis.

However, not every church have the spirit of Christ. Especially when Jesus and his apostles forewarned by prophesy that there will be many False Teachers and false churches in the endtime. So shine your eye well well. shocked shocked
Advertising a genuine church is very important to the body of Christ because there are so many FAAAAKE churches today.
EDITED for emphasis.

Jesus words: "If the blind lead the blind, both of them will fall into the ditch".
Re: Christians Should We Preach Church Or Preach Christ? by KillJoy62(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
preach christ cus he is the only one to save us nd not the church.
Re: Christians Should We Preach Church Or Preach Christ? by Sleekydee(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPRevailer:
Somebody told me 'Stop preaching church. It is not church that Saves but Jesus.'

My Answer: The Church builds Christians. Jesus saves.

However, not every church have the spirit of Christ. Especially when Jesus and his apostles forewarned by prophesy that there will be many False Teachers and false churches in the endtime. So shine your eye well well. Advertising a genuine church is very important to the body of Christ because there are so many fake ones.

Jesus words: "If the blind lead the blind, both of them will fall into the ditch".

crap, church can't save jack....Jesus doesn't need a building or a man to save. any four walls whr pple pray can be called a church. Jesus is in your soul not church.
Re: Christians Should We Preach Church Or Preach Christ? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sleekydee:

crap, church can't save jack....Jesus doesn't need a building or a man to save. any four walls whr pple pray can be called a church. Jesus is in your soul not church.
killjoy62
Please read the post again. Don't be too quick to comment. He that hastes makes more mistakes.
Re: Christians Should We Preach Church Or Preach Christ? by Sleekydee(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPRevailer:

killjoy62
Please read the post again. Don't be too quick to comment. He that hastes makes more mistakes.

I kuku read it thoroughly, am just not dealing d topic, tinz like dis shouldn't even b heard let alone debated amongst Christians.

(1) (Reply)

Divine Healing / Letter To Muslim Sisters / What Is The Greatest Miracle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.