Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Help Support A Fellow Nigerian To Win An International Competition - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Support A Fellow Nigerian To Win An International Competition (533 Views)

Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Support A Fellow Nigerian To Win An International Competition by Dele2016(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hello Nigerians, please I need your help with a cause... My chances of making the first three finalists depend on the number of votes that I have and obviously, some people from other countries are way ahead, but I know Nigerians can turn around things. Please help a fellow Nigeria win
Please, help add your vote to support me. I have been selected as one of the 15 semi finalists of United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification Youth Social Media Activists Challenge. The link is right below, scroll down to my name and vote” Bamidele Oni” Every vote counts and please do help share the link as well.
The link for the public voting is as follows: http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Support A Fellow Nigerian To Win An International Competition by Mrval20(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hi, the 'Vote' button doesn't work. The only link that gets highlited is your profile.
Dele2016:
Hello
Re: Help Support A Fellow Nigerian To Win An International Competition by shizzy7(f): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dele2016:
Hello Nigerians, please I need your help with a cause... My chances of making the first three finalists depend on the number of votes that I have and obviously, some people from other countries are way ahead, but I know Nigerians can turn around things. Please help a fellow Nigeria win
Please, help add your vote to support me. I have been selected as one of the 15 semi finalists of United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification Youth Social Media Activists Challenge. The link is right below, scroll down to my name and vote” Bamidele Oni” Every vote counts and please do help share the link as well.
The link for the public voting is as follows: http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n
You better tell lalasticlala to help you take it to front page. You're far behind oooo.....
Nairalanders can help you get at least 2000 or more votes..

Your link is not functioning well.
Re: Help Support A Fellow Nigerian To Win An International Competition by Dele2016(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
The link works... Once you click on the vote link, it will open up the poll result and automatically adds up your vote. Thanks for voting. How do get hold of lalasticlala?
Re: Help Support A Fellow Nigerian To Win An International Competition by Purpletee(f): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
cc:seun
lalasticlala

help a brother,make Nigeria proud.

(1) (Reply)

Another Opportunity For NYSC Corps Members For Better Jobs In Home And Abroad / Cross River State 17A Only / Earn 4, 000 Naira Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.