Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette (13208 Views)

What Movie Did You Watch Today? / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / 12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by waluga(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
ti oluwa nile
oluweri magbojo
eru were
igbo dudu
ika lomo ejo
yemi my lover
eran iya oshogbo
saworo ide
ija eleye
jensiinmi
arelu
and that movie that iya rainbow killed all her relatives but cant touch ola

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Emmydo360(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Monkey trouble
Rumble in the brunk
Comando
Terminator
The return of the 36 chambers
Karashika
Diamond ring
Ultimate power
Perilous time
After school hours
Exodus
Exile
Witches
JESUS of narzeth
grin if I continue listing them, the list go full pass nigerian budget. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by darichlife: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
xendra:
Toofan
super ninja
snake girl
commando
glamour girls
enter the dragon

If you watch super Ninja you be correct babe grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by sunshineV(f): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
So nobody watch TAMBOLO? grin
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by KillJoy62(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zombie the flesh eaters.

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sholay
Nagin
Delta Force
Hard way
Ghazab
Nam angles
Police story 1, 2
Evil dead
Karashika
Sumbuka
Maine pyar kiya
Mother India
Distinambari
The good, the bad and the ugly
Disco dancer
Vishwatma
Rocky
Commando
Double impact
Mortal combat
See no evil, hear no evil
Welcome to America
Predator
Enter the dragon
Shaolin temple
Going bananas
The killer (Baddest movie ever)
Mr Nice guy
Rumble in the Bronx
Mr and Mrs kiladi
Rambo 1,2
Morah and
Snake in the monkeys shadow
Snake in the eagles shadow
Dil se
Etc
....... The more I type the more I keep recalling them.. I was a movie freak back then and these are just a tip of the iceberg... Let me check my diary first..

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okoedopickin:
No retreat, no surrender Aman, Aba, Anthony First blood I spit on your grave Jango The good, the bad and the ugly Too much gold for one gringo James Bond (Diamond are forever etc) Five man army Snake in the monkey shadow etc, etc
Guy you don old oooo I was trying to recall that film's name... Amar (Hindu), Akbar (Muslim) Anthony (Christian) The movie was trying to unite the three major religions in India..
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Delta Force
Never Too Young To Die
Hard Way
Commando
Five Man Army
Roar
Eye Witness
James Bond movies
The Burning Train
Teri Meherbaniyan
Coming To America
Trading Places
Detective School Drop-outs
The Sound of Music
Living In Bondage
Deadly Affair
Dark Goddess
True Confessions
Rattlesnake (1 & 2)
Violated (1 & 2)
Onome
Flesh & Blood
Silent Night
Rituals
Witches
Raging Storm
When the Sun Sets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by jantavanta(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Magnum Force
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
Woody Woodpecker
A View to a Kill
Master of The Game
Return of The Jedi
ET
Temple of Doom
Raiders of The Lost Ark
Back To The Future

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by jantavanta(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
KillJoy62:
Zombie the flesh eaters.

It scared me to sleep. Was it the one that featured a shopping mall? Probably Night of The Living Dead.
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by owen10(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
1. Igbudu
2. Oganigwe- the swollen breast woman 'lol'
3. Chain-Reaction- in this world u reap what u sow ihe-eme ohh.
4. Choki- the only film that kept me naive as a child.
5. Nneka the pretty serpent.
6. Karashika: lee m anya na nkpuru anya
7. Samadora. -the one corpse de fly
8. Nowhere to run.
9. Igodo
10. Odera

good old days

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by ExInferis(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Deep Throat.

Yes it's p0rn.

But then most of the VHS tapes i saw back then were either p0rn, chuck norris, jackie chan, bollywood, Cosby Show, Rambo, or commando.
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by danjaba(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
1. Nam Angels
2. The Expendables
3. The Invisible Barbarian
4. Conan the Barbarian
5. Hard Ticket to Hawaii
6. Ashanti
7. Delta Force
8. The Hard and the only way
9. Clash of the Titans
10. Shaka Zulu

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Omolewu(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please how can I convert vhs vedio to vcd or DVD.
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by flyforall: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
rambo
commando
i spit on your grave
tarzan and jane (DADT)
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by xendra: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
darichlife:

If you watch super Ninja you be correct babe grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool everyday! back in the days
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by xendra: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
KillJoy62:
Zombie the flesh eaters.
mehn...this movie dah year! I no dey gree go outside go piss again
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by joelsky: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
oganigwe Titanic Kardashian
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Seanmike(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
toofah
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Uniboy1: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Scorpion Submission Confidence Ukwa Nam angel Sarafina The price...& few others i've forgotten.
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by charlesadams926(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
[/color][color=][i][/i]I was a sucker for kung-fu movies back then.
jet-li's twin warrior,
Jackie chan's police story
romeo must die
drunken master..etc
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Jossyfwesh(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
End of the wicked inko?? I still dey fear d film till now cheesy
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by tonididdy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
going bananas
barney
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by richiemcgold: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
agba man by Baba Sala yemi my lover the picture ogbori elemoso koto aye aje niyami Agbara nla & many others FOREIGN: equaliser 2000 mard king of d kickboxer RoboCop the blood terminator Delta force

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by warrenweste(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
EasyMind:
Owo Blow
Ti Oluwa nile
Ayo ni mofe
Iyawo Alhaji
Nkan Obirin...

Etc.

grin

good list bro i still they fear women anytime i remember iyawo alhaji part 1 and 2 jide kosoko saw hell...and nnkan obinrin was more or less an horror movie i guess or is it nt the one with snake?
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by warrenweste(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
waluga:
ti oluwa nile
oluweri magbojo
eru were
igbo dudu
ika lomo ejo
yemi my lover
eran iya oshogbo
saworo ide
ija eleye
jensiinmi
arelu
and that movie that iya rainbow killed all her relatives but cant touch ola

Good one there bro so u remember ika lomo ejo? u tried and arelu,jaiyesinmi,igbo dudu are one scary bunch tht still give me the chills

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by zeka: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
karishika, 7 lucky stars, snake nagin, problem child, home alone, hard way and the only way, total recall.....
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Olanrefront3355(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
100 years
Tombolo
Jensimi
grin grin
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by james3xp(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Home Alone...Lion King... The Flash.. Rambo.. Comando..all i can remember.. good o'l days
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Wuminity(f): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
i could remember i watched
Kuye,
koto aye,
mad,
toofan
nagin
and,i will have to use rewinder to return it to the begining,before i could watch it again.

or i should slot in cleaner vhs to clean the video if the video is (cracking) as we always say.
cheesy
but does the cleaner always clean the video ? God knows.
Re: Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette by Abeycity93: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Clash of the Titan Karachika

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Worst Commercial Advert? / Download Prey 2022, The Latest Predator Movie / Will You Pay To Watch A Nigerian Cinema Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.