Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Free Boerboel/caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Free Boerboel/caucasian (2702 Views)

Boerboel,caucasian Pups For Sale / Boerboel,caucasian Pups For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Boerboel/caucasian by ryeechzzi: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
who would be kind enough to give me a boerboel/caucasion for free kiss
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by MamaTej(f): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
ryeechzzi:

No. smiley
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by ryeechzzi: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2016
MamaTej:

No. smiley
y cry
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by GRACEGLORY: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
ryeechzzi:

If you're given for free, you won't be able to feed it. Stop seeking a free dog.

3 Likes

Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by Eveezy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
i didn't wanna comment bt I jst ve to, u want free nd u specifically chose ur preferred choice nd nt only dt, u chose an expensive breed. No further comments on what I think u want em for
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by ryeechzzi: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
GRACEGLORY:

If you're given for free, you won't be able to feed it. Stop seeking a free dog.
who told ya av got good access to dog food dats y i askd for free pup so i can ova feed it wink
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by ryeechzzi: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eveezy:
i didn't wanna comment bt I jst ve to, u want free nd u specifically chose ur preferred choice nd nt only dt, u chose an expensive breed. No further comments on what I think u want em for
hav u eva wanted somthing so bad but couldnt get it nd u jst felt u should voice out maybe deres a good samaritan dat may help nd besides i luv dogs esp big breeds
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by Eveezy(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2016
ryeechzzi:

hav u eva wanted somthing so bad but couldnt get it nd u jst felt u should voice out maybe deres a good samaritan dat may help nd besides i luv dogs esp big breeds

I have hoped for so many tinz, bt I dnt eye wat I can't afford, I do understand wat u feel, at a point I felt same, bt I jst feel gud tinz will come in d right tym

1 Like

Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by LeSammy: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
ryeechzzi:

Easier said than done especially when you mentioned the fact that you have access to good food to feed it!! My brother, I was once in your shoes and I can tell you, it ain't easy!!

Josera puppy is now 18k, pedigree can food is 400 per can from local retailers, feeding a large breed puppy to your taste is very tasking, 400 Naira per meal for can food to mix with the Josera is 1200 per day and 36k monthly excluding the amount used to buy the dry food

Not to mention vaccinations!! Multivitamins!! Some random essentials like leash, collars and chew toys /treats!!

My brother , I had the same mentality some months back and I can tell you categorically that - na money for phone/laptop naim the dog dey consume within 2months (zero joy)!!!
Not at all ooo!!! Buying the puppy/dashing isn't the problem but if you don't have cash to procure a puppy, you definitely won't have cash to feed the puppy in a balanced way!

Let's use Cocci as an example, he offers you a free pup from his litter and expects you to take good care of it and then he stumbles on you feeding the pup waste from the canteen or food deficient in protein,he won't be happy and encouraged!!

My advise is save enough money, start from a toy breed and I promise you, you won't regret!!!
but asking for a large breed is now pushing your luck
I'm sure you haven't seen where boerboels eat, if you have, you'll stay away until you're ready

Have a good day bruhh and good luck in your quest for man's best friend

7 Likes

Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by fabulouskay(m): 5:24am On Dec 15, 2016
LeSammy:

Easier said than done especially when you mentioned the fact that you have access to good food to feed it!! My brother, I was once in your shoes and I can tell you, it ain't easy!!

Josera puppy is now 18k, pedigree can food is 400 per can from local retailers, feeding a large breed puppy to your taste is very tasking, 400 Naira per meal for can food to mix with the Josera is 1200 per day and 36k monthly excluding the amount used to buy the dry food

Not to mention vaccinations!! Multivitamins!! Some random essentials like leash, collars and chew toys /treats!!

My brother , I had the same mentality some months back and I can tell you categorically that - na money for phone/laptop naim the dog dey consume within 2months (zero joy)!!!
Not at all ooo!!! Buying the puppy/dashing isn't the problem but if you don't have cash to procure a puppy, you definitely won't have cash to feed the puppy in a balanced way!

Let's use Cocci as an example, he offers you a free pup from his litter and expects you to take good care of it and then he stumbles on you feeding the pup waste from the canteen or food deficient in protein,he won't be happy and encouraged!!

My advise is save enough money, start from a toy breed and I promise you, you won't regret!!!
I'm sure you haven't seen where boerboels eat, if you have, you'll stay away until you're ready

Brutal but very true! A typical 5month old boerboel eats abt 1kg of dry feed daily... e no easy mhen! Never seen a breed eat that much...
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
LeSammy:

Toybreeds like what can feed minimally and be easy to maintain and yet a good guarddog, chowchow, samoyed, lhasa apso or?
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by ryeechzzi: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
LeSammy:

y dont u jst buy dog noodles instead of all dose expensive dog food. My friend gives his rott and gsd dog noodles
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by LeSammy: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
ryeechzzi:

y dont u jst buy dog noodles instead of all dose expensive dog food. My friend gives his rott and gsd dog noodles

Another indication that you're unfortunately not able to care for a large breed!!! I don't think anyone will buy a quality dog and feed it food poor in protein while it's still growing.... ask Lordregalia what he feeds his pups and I'm sure you'll be shocked

2 Likes

Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by EmmanuelLee: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
LeSammy:

Josera puppy is now 18k, pedigree can food is 400 per can from local retailers, feeding a large breed puppy to your taste is very tasking, 400 Naira per meal for can food to mix with the Josera is 1200 per day and 36k monthly excluding the amount used to buy the dry food is

i was thinking giving food from fast food restaurants is a good idea...or is it bad,,just learning,so kindly explain please
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by ryeechzzi: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
LeSammy:

Another indication that you're unfortunately not able to care for a large breed!!! I don't think anyone will buy a quality dog and feed it food poor in protein while it's still growing.... ask Lordregalia what he feeds his pups and I'm sure you'll be shocked
that's the problem with u guys u always think d expensive is quality.I know people who have boerbeol pup and dey feed it noodles and their dogs are very fat.My friends vet sometimes gives his pups eba and draw soup
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by LordRegalia: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
ryeechzzi:

that's the problem with u guys u always think d expensive is quality.I know people who have boerbeol pup and dey feed it noodles and their dogs are very fat.My friends vet sometimes gives his pups eba and draw soup

Interesting discourse going on here. 

And quite an amusing viewpoint on feeding coming from someone hoping to get a free boerboel or caucasian pup.

Well, good luck in your search ryeechzzi.
Re: Free Boerboel/caucasian by LeSammy: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
LordRegalia:

Interesting discourse going on here. 

And quite an amusing viewpoint on feeding coming from someone hoping to get a free boerboel or caucasian pup.

Well, good luck in your search ryeechzzi.

My exact thoughts too when I read OP's quote

OP, well, experience is the best teacher..... feeding your dog in trying times or (if you feed the dog substandard meals) watching the dog growing like a runt while it's littermates look massive ( and you mentioned earlier that your fancy big dogs) would only cause resentment and regrets and you may unleash the anger on the innocent dog

My advise is start from a toybreed or a medium sized dog and you'll be grateful later!!

(1) (Reply)

Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard / Puppies For Sale!!! / Neapolitan Mastiff(italian Molosso) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.