Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,265 members, 7,864,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo (1551 Views)

Nkem Owoh Visits Father Mbaka Adoration Ministry (Pictures) / Zoro And Nkem Owoh Pictured Together / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by edunwablog: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by HungerBAD: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Legends.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by pyyxxaro: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hope they are planning to act PAMPAM or YOGU PAPMPAM remix cheesy
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by charijee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Top nollywood comic stars smiley
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by oglalasioux(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lomco Patpit and Mamco Pitpat. I love these guys.
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by kissGuys: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
osuofia's nose tho....
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by xendra: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
oglalasioux:
Lomco Patpit and Mamco Pitpat. I love these guys.
you love them so much that you mixed the name
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by oglalasioux(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
xendra:
you love them so much that you mixed the name

Hahahaha.

Have you watched Kiss Me Quick?

A retired general (Jide Kosoko) wanted to give them a cheque. Their problem was whose name will be written on it. Since their names were Mambo Patrick (Nkem Owoh) and Loco Peters (Okey Bakassi) they decided to mix the names. Very hilarious.
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by ammyluv2002(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Funny dudes
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by Glaxx(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Funny guys CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by lordcyl3(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2016
this kind cap no dey comot for nkem owo head..
Re: Okey Bakasi And Nkem Owoh Dapper In These Photo by xendra: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
oglalasioux:

Hahahaha.

Have you watched Kiss Me Quick?

A retired general (Jide Kosoko) wanted to give them a cheque. Their problem was whose name will be written on it. Since their names were Mambo Patrick (Nkem Owoh) and Loco Peters (Okey Bakassi) they decided to mix the names. Very hilarious.
Ok! yea; thats true cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu Biography And Age / NURTW Official Kokozaria Confirms Relationship With Actress Awele Odita / Is Kiss Daniel Leaving G-worldwide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.