Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) (1129 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards / Celebrities Step Out For BON Awards 2018 (Photos) / Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) by GisthoodBlog(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Yoruba actress wrote on instagram , I won the best actor, this is to GOD AND #TOYINTITANS @seunoloketuyi thanks to BON AWARDS.. #WORLDBEST

Source:http://gisthoodng..com/2016/12/wow-toyin-aimakhu-named-best-yourba.html

Re: Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) by johnpaulo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
To God be the glory,I hope your fomer husband will not see the award.
Re: Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) by sholatem(f): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
I hope is not tru bottom power,because Toyin no sabi No for an answer in term of relationship, Congratulations if u really won it in a pure way

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) by Goldenheart(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
congrats too her
Re: Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats
Re: Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) by Glaxx(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good for her. CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Make I nor talk wetin dey my mind grin.....Congrats cool

(1) (Reply)

Christina Milian Share Some Sexy Hot Beach Shot / Is It True That I Look Like Kevinhart And Weasley(pics) / See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.