Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (99382 Views)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by GodnGold: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Okwa ifulu unu bu Ndi uka ula gwuru n'anya... jirinu mmadu piawa okoso!
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by micflo28(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2016
cut a perfectly good leg... i smell acting-up to avoid fingers being pointed. make dem check dis men of God well. undecided
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by fkdmods: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2016
sarrki:
Man of God wish you soonest recovery

N to all others that lost their loved ones

May God grant you the fortitude to bear the irreparable

Loss

Are you freaking kidding me? Someone that should be under investigation and should possibly face jail time? You guys really deserve to suffer i swear. I wonder why you have let religion fry your brain?

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Lexusgs430: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2016
That strapped up bandaged leg, does not look like a leg that would be amputated.
They are simply pulling on the people that cares emotional strings (I cannot be fooled).........
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2016
madridguy:
God almighty will intervene.
Hmmmmm
It is well
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2016
idupaul:
So Na only Governor escape unhurt ...fear these politicians

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by azezola(m): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2016
This mofo should be in jail right now
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by rosalieene(f): 1:38am On Dec 13, 2016
plaetton:

Man of fraud.
I really hope his leg gets amputated.

That would be the real test of his faith.

It would make me and a lot of other concerned citizens a tad optimistic that a person responsible for this calamity is paying a price, albeit a small one, for his negligent homicides.
That was too harsh!! no matter what don't wish others what you can't wish for yourself.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by rosalieene(f): 1:40am On Dec 13, 2016
plaetton:

Man of fraud.
I really hope his leg gets amputated.

That would be the real test of his faith.

It would make me and a lot of other concerned citizens a tad optimistic that a person responsible for this calamity is paying a price, albeit a small one, for his negligent homicides.
That was too harsh!! no matter what don't wish others what you can't wish for yourself..
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by jumpandpas(m): 2:29am On Dec 13, 2016
aaronson:
If god couldn't protect an Apostle and his members from a collapsing building how then are we sure god has been protecting humanity or somebody must have been lying to us.

I wanted to reply you but on a closer observation, I discover that you were referring to god and not God.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by LANDLORD72: 3:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Can you check his working steak of the pastor?
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Alanzazani: 4:05am On Dec 13, 2016
sucre:
Which amputation. Big lies from the pit of hell. This man continued with his consecration despite the wailings from his members that were bereaved. God will judge you. Those cries will hunt you for life.

are you serious? thank God for the social media we would never have heard these things. they should be prosecuted if direclty or indirectly they were involved in erecting that structure. If these are men of God that so called bishop should have tore his clothes rub ashes onhis body and go into serious mourning and fasting begging and asking God to forgive him. but his ceremony was what was of utmost importance. politicians and manybreligious leaders are just the same. Like Fela said. they just prey on the weak and vulnerable in society
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by hopesuarez(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Chanchit:

That leg is going nowhere, they just want people that lost their loved ones to know that the pastor too is feeling the heat.
thanku ...u spoke my mind .....d man as make is sacrifice.... see d growth of dis church d next 2yrs
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by oloriooko(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2016
SerialGist:

That 200 dead was blowing things out of proportion. Commissioner of Police in the state after removing all the debris from the site and including those who later died in the hospital confirmed the death toll to be 27 but with 37 injured.
You dey believe police?
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by mercy232(f): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Why won't d church collapse? Wen dey tell u ppl 2 bring money 4 God's project, u will be dropping 20 20 naira note # just joking # lol
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by gonkraziiiiii: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Pls we are not stupid....if his legs wld be amputated he wld be on bed not moving around with a walking stick and bandage....he has sacrificed lots of lives for what .....who builds d way he did....pls ders no excuse ud tell me....his family and bishop friends came out without a scratch.....very annoying incidence....I was in uyo I saw dead bodies ...even Ppl who gave testimonies of how dey missed being at d venue.....my DJ was playing a wedding reception opposite d chrc when it happened and d grooms 2 brothers were at d collapsed church....dey died too...my DJ's cousin is head of ushering unit she died too....pls don't even bring ur bandaged leg to my side cos u probably jus have leg pain...
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by gonkraziiiiii: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2016
mercy232:
Why won't d church collapse? Wen dey tell u ppl 2 bring money 4 God's project, u will be dropping 20 20 naira note # just joking # lol

Joke Na cos ur family memeber no dey inside.....is it by force to build....dis is a serious matter and ur joking....keep joking oooo Mr oga

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by toltee4real: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2016
This is where I called Nigerian Christians HYPOCRITE, upon all this heavy-duty evidence in this incidence now and same thing in Synagogue Church in Lagos. No single Muslims or others have ever insult CHRISTIANITY as a RELIGION but instead The OWNER OF THE CHURCH was separated from the ACT(S). But imagine this happened in NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY or its even a mosque...............just imagine what could have been the headlines or dominate the SOCIAL MEDIA SPACE..........................

hopilo:
This is a big lie, This Pastor is so insensitive and God will judge everyone, How can this pastor go to gospel city in Abak to conclude the Bishop coronation process while 100 people were still trapped in the rubbles of his collapsed church? The building caved in from the rear giving the people in front some ample time to escape, he and his Bishop guest escaped most unhurt and he still insisted on getting crowned as the Bishop same day in Abak. That is a Crown of blood and a throne of blood. Now the same man that was in government house clinic up to 10PM Saturday night after returning from Abak for his coronation is claiming leg amputation to attract some empathy. God is watching us.
I feel he has some question to answer on that building, we will ensure the government get to the root of this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Zeze06(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Oh lawd! You are so naive! You must 12 years old cry cry

ideology:
Pls if you dont know what to say keep shut

cc - donphilopus
Personally i dont trust politicians, But i can tell you authoritatively tell you that, Udom is clean

Udom is alive because his aid pushed him out of the direction of the failing steel, the aid was eventually hit by the steel and the aid died on spot.

If not Udom would have been a dead man.

Pls be guided accordingly and this is not the time to spew trash
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Saidu22(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2016
idupaul:
So Na only Governor escape unhurt ...fear these politicians
I tell you my brother... no politicians is pure.

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by MizTyna(f): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Sylverbox:
That leg looks nothing like its indicated for amputation. Wish him quick recovery sha.

Exactly! Probably some mischievous people trying to garner unnecessary sympathy

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by 1metre: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2016
That picture is a scam,nothing is wrong with that leg.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2016
jumpandpas:

I wanted to reply you but on a closer observation, I discover that you were referring to god and not God.
No debate sir, That is the level of your understanding, Smart people would be quick to get the context from what I mean. You only repping your level of understand.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Emassive:
You are already lying to your conscience while you typed the message. Do you think GOD can be mocked?
No sir, you really the one getting mocked because god isn't an entity. And the reason you feel mocked is because am taking your belief and torturing it to the ground and its hurting you.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Emapel: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2016
All I can say is that God is not happy with churches of nowadays,,
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by QueenSharon(f): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2016
aaronson:
If god couldn't protect an Apostle and his members from a collapsing building how then are we sure god has been protecting humanity or somebody must have been lying to us.

You are referring to your 'god' not the God that I serve CreatorOfTheUniverse.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Jwonder(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
hopilo:
This is a big lie, This Pastor is so insensitive and God will judge everyone, How can this pastor go to gospel city in Abak to conclude the Bishop coronation process while 100 people were still trapped in the rubbles of his collapsed church? The building caved in from the rear giving the people in front some ample time to escape, he and his Bishop guest escaped most unhurt and he still insisted on getting crowned as the Bishop same day in Abak. That is a Crown of blood and a throne of blood. Now the same man that was in government house clinic up to 10PM Saturday night after returning from Abak for his coronation is claiming leg amputation to attract some empathy. God is watching us.
I feel he has some question to answer on that building, we will ensure the government get to the root of this matter.

PLEASE PLEASE STOP SPREADING FALSE NEWS PLEASE, IT'S BAD, I LIVE IN AKWA-IBOM AND CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU HE DIDN'T GO TO ANY ABAK, GOSH! I'M SURE U DON'T LIVE IN AKWA-IBOM, JUST HEAR THINGS ONLINE AND JUMP INTO CONCLUSION. STOP IT STOP SPREADING LIES..
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
QueenSharon:

You are referring to your 'god' not the God that I serve CreatorOfTheUniverse.
*Busts out in laughter* Christians are the most funny people to talk religion with because they adult having thoughts of a toddler when it comes to religion or god/God. I love Christians, they so easy to mess with lol

Well ma'am, Your God didn't create no universe, you just don't know but rather you are more comfortable with a lie which has been repeatedly told. God isn't even an entity and so if I shame a God/god, you take offense because it's more or less me assaulting your pride which happens to be a non existent God. *laughs* Don't worry, its hard for you to comprehend but keep worshiping him, the world is already shaped that way. Only few can examine themselves and their belief that was why Socrates said....."An unexamined life is not worth living".

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by lastpage: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
rem44:
REIGNERS BIBLE CHURCH BUILDING COLLAPSE

Apostle Akan weeks,the founder of Reigners Bible Church who was also affected by the collapse of his church building mayhave his left leg amputated.

Also affected is Bishop Andrew Unwanta, the international president of ACA.He has since bounced back to life.Right now he is in a steady stream of health and may be discharged soon.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/apostle-akan-weeksfounder-of-collapsed.html

May God punish this Apostle Weeks for trying to deceive Nigerians!
Just look at the leg he claims iron fell on and "may" be amputated?
angry angry

There is nothing wrong with that leg and this criminal should come clean that he used those people for Juju.
If ordinary knife cuts you on the hand, it will swell, not to talk of a crushed leg!
he just tied bandage to his leg to fool people.
angry angry

Maybe it is this Pastor that did the Juju for the Governor otherwise, it is the poor people whose life were wasted while that of the Pastor and his family members, Governor and other important people escaped, abi?

God is watching you, Mr. Weeks.
Karma will catch you one day.

Lastpage!
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by zonax(m): 3:48am On Dec 14, 2016
aaronson:

Your own thought, your own post, your mindset...all concern you. For me. I see the mighty hand of God. (With all due respect, many are dead and are gone. God kept these men. He is a mighty God.

Mind you I am not a member of any of their church and have never heard of such church,not until the tragedy
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by charleyboi(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Am silent.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by otemanuduno: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2017
madridguy:
God almighty will intervene.
I hope so.
But what was Yahweh looking at when this befell his heir?
I just wish GOD ALMIGHTY(the universe), the father of Yahweh, will help him through the power of nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir / Three Arguments For God's Existence / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.