Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper (632 Views)

A Helper Please / This Caring KBC Journalist Caried A Begger To Satefy During The Bee Attack / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
CAPTION THIS

Re: Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper by padi94(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
This na workchop na
Re: Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper by Hawlahscho(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
What's special abt them now?
Re: Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hawlahscho:
What's special abt them now?
If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, must u comment? I'm disappointed
Re: Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper by captainD567: 2:07am On Dec 14, 2016
horlabode:

but am also moved to ask, what's special here
Re: Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper by Hawlahscho(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
horlabode:

Simple question sounds sarcastic to you, I'm more disappointed.

They are like the normal beggars we see everywhere and that's why I asked what's different about them but you decided to understand something else. It's OK anyway.

***walks out of the thread***

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Discovers Crude Oil In Borno State / PHOTOS: Akinwunmi Ambode And Kebbi State Gov. Alhaji Atiku Eating 'LAKE RICE' / Woman Gives Birth To 11 Boys No Caeserian Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.