Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Low Sex Drive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Low Sex Drive (1083 Views)

Are You Experiencing Low Sex Drive? Blame It On These 7 Dangerous Habits / See How Low Sex Can Link To Early Menopause - Study, A Must Read To All Women / Causes Of Low Sex Urge In Men And Women With Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Sex Drive by RagnarKlavan: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hi Docs in the house

I'm hoping I can get useful advice and opinions here.

I'm a 29 year old, sexually active male. Recently, my sexy drive dipped and it's giving me serious concerns. I've never had to use any aphrodisiac for sex and I'm really hesitant about it.

I seem to have gone from that Hot dude to trying to be excited about anything sex. It just seems like that part of my brain dealing with such issues and emotions have gone to sleep

I've had a rough year, in terms of relationships. I got out of a really bad and emotional one. I've read several articles on this issue but I can't seem to find any respite. I don't know if it's a phase, a function of the hurt. A few opined I should try I should try sex enhancement meds.

Will I have to depend on that always to get my groove on?
Is this just a phase?
Am I being unreasonably paranoid?
Is there anyone out there who has been through this before?
How can I get back to my old self?
Are there any safe and natural meds to use?

Please come to my aid.

I'm here to answer any questions

Thanks
Re: Low Sex Drive by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
From what you have written up there, you are going through a phase of emotional distress. Sex is more emotional than physical and a little emotional distress can triger low sex drive. In as much as a good heart and blood vessels are needed for a well pumped penile muscles to do the "damage", your mind must be "focused" and devoid of "emotional distress" or else premature ejaculation cum low sex drive comes to bear.

Don't even think of popping any pills. You don't need them. You can eat foods that still boost sex drive like watermelon, bananas, unripe plantains, tigernuts, dates, ginger, garlic, eggwhites. Morealso exercise well and abstain or minimize your consumption of refined or processed foods.
Re: Low Sex Drive by balanceofterror1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Too much masturbation can lead to this also.
Re: Low Sex Drive by RagnarKlavan: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
From what you have written up there, you are going through a phase of emotional distress. Sex is more emotional than physical and a little emotional distress can triger low sex drive. In as much as a good heart and blood vessels are needed for a well pumped penile muscles to do the "damage", your mind must be "focused" and devoid of "emotional distress" or else premature ejaculation cum low sex drive comes to bear.

Don't even think of popping any pills. You don't need them. You can eat foods that still boost sex drive like watermelon, bananas, unripe plantains, tigernuts, dates, ginger, garlic, eggwhites. Morealso exercise well and abstain or minimize your consumption of refined or processed foods.

Thanks for your response.

Does low sex drive also affect morning erections? On a couple of occasions, I noticed I wake up soft. Lastly, it safe to say it's a phase, right?

I need more opinions, please
Re: Low Sex Drive by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
RagnarKlavan:

Thanks for your response.

Does low sex drive also affect morning erections? On a couple of occasions, I noticed I wake up soft. Lastly, it safe to say it's a phase, right?

I need more opinions, please

What is the frequency of your morning erections in a week? Before the genesis of your low sex drive, where you experiencing weak or no morning erections?
Re: Low Sex Drive by chriskosherbal(m): 5:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Well I read your write up carefully, and I understand you perfectly, your low sex drive which equally means that you are experiencing low libido, and that libido need to be boosted fast or enhanced.

Now firstly, how are your erections and how Hard are these erections, I tell you my dear if they are not hard rod-like erection especially in the early hours of the morning then there is a problem.

Secondly, this low self drive can be as a result of stress, I mean it can also be psychological, or your immune system is weak, especially due to dieting.

What you eat and drink matters, now as a matter of important, you must stop excessive intake of Alcohol, if you are into it.

Now the body needs the right vegetables and fruits that can boost your immune system and by extension your low self sex drive and all these fruits and vegetables as well as plant roots, have been combined together into a natural herbal drugs, so you do not need to bother yourself looking for the right kind of fruits and vegetables that will boost your sexual drive, and that is the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER, carefully designed to treat low sex drive (low libido) as well as other erectile dysfunctions.

Don't play with your health, especially the JOYSTICK, because that is where the real man lies. Check my signature and link for contact.

Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see
Re: Low Sex Drive by RagnarKlavan: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

What is the frequency of your morning erections in a week? Before the genesis of your low sex drive, where you experiencing weak or no morning erections?

It's been daily but I noticed it was off on two occasions. And it's not as hard as it used to be.

All of these started over 2 weeks ago
Re: Low Sex Drive by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
RagnarKlavan:

It's been daily but I noticed it was off on two occasions. And it's not as hard as it used to be.

All of these started over 2 weeks ago

Then there is something more to this. Early morning erections are meant to be frequent and strong. Well just follow the advice i gave you as regards your diet, exercise and consumption of refined or processed foods. All will be well.
Re: Low Sex Drive by RagnarKlavan: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Then there is something more to this. Early morning erections are meant to be frequent and strong. Well just follow the advice i gave you as regards your diet, exercise and consumption of refined or processed foods. All will be well.

Thanks for this. Will do as advised
Re: Low Sex Drive by successking401(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2016
If you need natural herbs that will detoxify ur system and bring back your sex life to what it used to be let me know or u can also check my signature for more info
RagnarKlavan:
Hi Docs in the house

I'm hoping I can get useful advice and opinions here.

I'm a 29 year old, sexually active male. Recently, my sexy drive dipped and it's giving me serious concerns. I've never had to use any aphrodisiac for sex and I'm really hesitant about it.

I seem to have gone from that Hot dude to trying to be excited about anything sex. It just seems like that part of my brain dealing with such issues and emotions have gone to sleep

I've had a rough year, in terms of relationships. I got out of a really bad and emotional one. I've read several articles on this issue but I can't seem to find any respite. I don't know if it's a phase, a function of the hurt. A few opined I should try I should try sex enhancement meds.

Will I have to depend on that always to get my groove on?
Is this just a phase?
Am I being unreasonably paranoid?
Is there anyone out there who has been through this before?
How can I get back to my old self?
Are there any safe and natural meds to use?

Please come to my aid.

I'm here to answer any questions

Thanks
Re: Low Sex Drive by Vanije: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Also check your Sperm count Low Sperm count is one of the common causes especially among Nigerian men due to stress and other factors :https://www.nairaland.com/3381747/low-sperm-count

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Have Yogurt At Least Once A Week / Monkey Pox: Chaos In Anambra As Unknown Gunmen Kill School Pupils With Injection / Breast Cancer Signs And Symptoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.