Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,490 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Restore My Computer To The Windows 10 Desktop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Restore My Computer To The Windows 10 Desktop (1039 Views)

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? / Please Help Me On How To Restore My Deleted Pics / Please Help Me Restore My Laptop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore My Computer To The Windows 10 Desktop by Daveay(m): 3:19am On Dec 12, 2016
Windows 10 improved upon its predecessors in a
number of ways, but it changed a number of
things that some users may have grown to rely
upon.
If you're one of those who miss the My
Computer icon on the desktop, we've got a way
to bring that old reliable button back.
This trick doesn't just make it easier to see the
drive-level of your PC, it also allows you to bring
other icons back. So rejoice, fans of the Control
Panel and Network! Here's how to restore the
My Computer icon to the desktop:
1) Right-click on the desktop and select
Personalize.

CONTINUE READING http://daveay007..com/2016/12/how-to-restore-my-computer-to-windows.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Zinox Laptops / Samsung NP-X120 Laptop 2gb Ram 250gb Hdd Price N25k / 5 Things You Must Consider When Buying A New Laptop/computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.