Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Maulud Nabiyi(s.a.w.a) Goodwill Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Maulud Nabiyi(s.a.w.a) Goodwill Message (1403 Views)

Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Maulid Nabiyi (maulidi) By Baba Ali Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Maulud Nabiyi(s.a.w.a) Goodwill Message by RICHIFA14(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2016
The beginning of Unity week ; the week of Wahda as prescribed by the late Imam Khomeini, being the week marking the birth of our beloved Holy prophet Muhammad (S). We congratulate all muslims and lovers of humanity for the gift of Muhammad (S) to humanity. May the blessings of the Lord perpetually dwell on Muhammad, his progeny and his rightful companions. HAPPY MAULUD!!!

1 Like

Re: My Maulud Nabiyi(s.a.w.a) Goodwill Message by HQuadreal: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2016
Good.
Re: My Maulud Nabiyi(s.a.w.a) Goodwill Message by mumels(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Lol I thought I saw online where some imams condemn celebrating the birth of Muhammad. Truth is una just one try emulate every thing about Jesus. It's not working. You guys should just quit it. Abi Na by force.

Birthday my foot.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? / 160th CMS Anniversary Of Nigeria / Are Some People Destined To Be Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.