Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Yemi Alade Gives Reason For Her Win At The Asfas With New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Gives Reason For Her Win At The Asfas With New Photo (480 Views)

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Gives Reason For Her Win At The Asfas With New Photo by liumesty(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2016
After winning the Africa MOST STYLISH FEMALE ARTISTE at the ABRYANZ STYLE & FASHION Awards 2016, Yemi Alade decided to give the visual reason for her success in new photo. Me I can’t talk too much see photo here >> http://nolligist.com/2016/12/yemi-alade-gives-reason-win-asfas-new-photo.html

Re: Yemi Alade Gives Reason For Her Win At The Asfas With New Photo by HQuadreal: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Nice 1.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! How A Woman Beat Her 10-year-old Housegirl To Death In Lagos / Lagos Pastor Preaches From Range Rover Rooftop / Latest Music: Patoranking Ft.wande Coal – My Woman My Everything (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.