Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Information On Handball - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Information On Handball (308 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / 1001% Sure 3.00-5.00 Odd Daily (strictly Handball, Bball,hockey,in Bet9ja Codes) / Information On Handball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information On Handball by Xtfield(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello Folks. I need expert advice. I run a school and I am very keen on introducing my pupils/students to a variety of sports. Unfortunately I have not been able to secure the services of a Physical & Health Education professional. But I have refused to give up. So far, I have introduced Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Dart and Badminton that is apart from Football. Now, I'm thinking of introducing Handball. My challenge now is how to get the handball ball. I've googled handball and it seems its the same ball that is used for Volleyball and Handball. Please anyone knowledgeable in this field should help me out. Is it the same ball? If they are different balls please be kind enough to educate me. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Finally Approves N471million To Pay Super Falcons, Eagles / Are You A Talented Sportswriter? / The Tough Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.