Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Never Look Down On People’; See What Happened Between A Lady & An “important Per - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Never Look Down On People’; See What Happened Between A Lady & An “important Per (495 Views)

Integrity & Other Virtual Claims : Between Madam First Lady & An ADC / Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" / Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Look Down On People’; See What Happened Between A Lady & An “important Per by Sanyiicrown(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2016
This is why we should never look down on people because no one knows tomorrow. A social entrepreneur and activist, Esther Ijewere-Kalejaiye, has narrated what transpired between her and another woman who looked down on her 6 years ago when she asked for her number…. Now the table has turned dramatically. Read below
6 years ago I chased her from the event hall to her car just to get her number, she declined and said her number was only meant for very important people . I left feeling dejected .

Fast forward to few days ago, I saw her at an event , I was talking to an “Important Person” she so badly wanted to have an audience with , she moved close to us and asked for the lady’s number, the lady turned to me and said “Esther please give her our office line , I’m in a haste. The “Important Person” left . Shame no gree madam six years ago ask me for number, but life isn’t hard you know . I reached for my pen and wrote the number on a paper and squeezed it into her hands. I gave her the direct line not because she deserves it but for the sake of God. I saw the look on her face as I walked away, she was shocked!

I pray she finds favour in the sight of the “Important Person” because she obviously came for the event just to meet her. I saw thesame look I had that year when I asked for her number.

Never pay evil with evil and don’t look down on anyone. The person she rejected six years ago was her lifeline few days ago.

I saw the hand of God in that situation, it wasn’t sheer coincidence that we were both at same place , same time. Perhaps God wanted to test my forgiving spirit, I’m also seeking his face for several things and won’t let anyone or anything block my blessings.

The people who didn’t believe in you will soon tell the world how they met you.

We are nothing but pencil in the eyes of our maker…..Do good always.

Read More Here: http://www.naijatatafo.com.ng/2016/12/never-look-down-on-people-see-what.html

1 Like

Re: Never Look Down On People’; See What Happened Between A Lady & An “important Per by Emescot(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2016
Wow, what goes around

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Save White Sand / Check Out Pics Of These Kids Celebrating Christmas. What's Y'all Take On That? / 24 Self Development Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.