Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church (2800 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Queen Ekong, Another Victim Of Reigners Church Collapse Laid To Rest Amidst Tear / Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by 360jamng1: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2016

Apostle Akan Weeks, the founder of the Uyo collapsed church, which claimed many lives, may have his leg amputated This is according to Ibommobile News below is how they are reporting the news
REIGNERS BIBLE CHURCH BUILDING COLLAPSE #PrayForUyo
Apostle Akan weeks, the founder of Reigners Bible Church who was also affected by the collapse of his church building MAY have his left leg amputated.

mynd44 lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/see-happened-pastor-reigners-bible-church/
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by 360jamng1: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2016
chai
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by decatalyst(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2016
What a monumental tragedy cry cry

RIP to the dead
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by stainlink(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
That leg doesn't look like a leg about to be amputated.
Seems these "men of God" know the secured location in the building and none of them died or got injured if not for this photo showing a bandaged leg of "weeks or month".
It is well my people. May the Almighty God receive the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by Vision4God: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
God is on d throne . It's well
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by ramdris(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sorry Sir! Wishing u a speedy recovery..
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by atilla(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
stainlink:
Seems these "men of God" know the secured location in the building and none of them died or got injured if not for this photo showing a bandaged leg of "weeks or month".
It is well my people. May the Almighty God receive the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. AMEN

Amen

You are very right that doesn't look like a leg doing to be amputated. He looks barely wounded to me

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by Xmen149(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
stainlink:

From every church arrangement the officiating personnel are often at the edge inside the church few distance from them you get the audience then extending down the edeg opposite them (in all direction).

from the construction high casualty will be experienced in the middle of the building and less at the edges except in any of the edge where the supporting structure(the wall/pillar) falls(too low) or the metallic roof support on that edge slipped.

so,a lot of people at the edges mostly those dignitaries will survive it
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by Cheap: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Does your battery always drain quickly ?
Then, read '5 stunning ways to get more battery life on your phone ➡➡➡
http://www.techeda.com/5-stunning-ways-to-get-more-battery-life/
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by stainlink(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Xmen149:

From every church arrangement the officiating personnel are often at the edge inside the church few distance from them you get the audience then extending down the edeg opposite them (in all direction).

from the construction high casualty will be experienced in the middle of the building and less at the edges except in any of the edge where the supporting structure(the wall/pillar) falls(too low) or the metallic roof support on that edge slipped.

so,a lot of people at the edges mostly those dignitaries will survive it

Exactly my point, dignitaries on the safer sides
ushers and lay faithful at the middle.
May there souls rest in peace
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by dyangprof(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
lie lie
Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
stainlink:

Nice one.

As far as I am concerned, nothing happened to that man's legs. This is just a camera ploy to attract sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by hahn(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
I believe this is the right time to "pray" for god to fix his leg so that it doesn't need to get amputated

Now is a good time for Jehovah to redeem it's infamous reputation of being incompetent

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
I wish him quick recovery. After his recovery, he should be arrested and investigated in relation to the collapse.

I still can't imagine his level of desperation. How can he erect such structure (without pillars) in bid to assemble unsuspecting members to rip them off their hard earned funds?

In my own estimation, this is not the work of the devil. This is an act of desperation. This is criminal negligence. He should face the full wrath of the law.

R.I.P to the decreased.

(1) (Reply)

Throw back Pic of a Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes / I Forgave Davido Because He Begged My Husband - Kaffy / Twitter Users Reacted After Fan Shared Photos Of Rick Ross Staring At Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.