Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy (1453 Views)

Meet The Girl Who Is Funnier Than Emmanuella And Success / Funnier Than Emmanuella / This News Is Funnier Than Joke Because Its Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy by generah: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
This dude took his son to an unknown man to flog just because the bot is too stubborn. The father was shocked with the way the man flogged his son for him.

General Comedy group just demonstrated the Yoruba saying that “Ba mi na omo mi, ko de inu olomo” which means (When a parent ask you to flog his or her child, be warned it’s not fully from their mind).

Watch, Laugh and share…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jB4ZGwz4MQ

For more: Check General Comedies Here
Re: FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy by Richie0974: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sorry but it's not funny. Wasted my mb. angry
Re: FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy by akraym(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Richie0974:
Sorry but it's not funny. Wasted my mb. angry
choi you Don spoil market for the guy.

Nobody go gree watch am now
Re: FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy by fredie107(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Waste of mb
Re: FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy by adellam16(f): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
I didn't even wait to finish it. Very dry n not funny
Re: FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy by san316(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Good one. Lemme not discourage the producer..
Re: FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dear O.P, your title will never make people like me watch the video.
O.P who are you to say,you all are better than the Mark Angel comedy. O.P its we the fans,the viewers that will say you are better off the Emmanuella's crew. You dont credit yourself, let people credit you see,.. change your title and people will appreciate it. Simple...
Re: FLOG MY SON (general Comedy) Funnier Than Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy by generah: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Situation / Broda Shaggi's #oyinbosaychallenge Winner Gets 100k - Video / Nigerians In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.