Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! (1396 Views)

White German Shepherd Pup For Sale / Adorable Male Caucasian Pups At 40k Each.....black one sold remaining 3pups / Pure And Adorable Male and female Chowchow Pups Ready For New Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
This Beautiful and active Gsd pup is looking for a new home at such a very very affordable price! He's presently 5 weeks old and would be available for his new home pretty soon.. Interested buyer should please contact 07063264366 on whatsapp for more info! Parents are available to be seen on pick up and location is Ibadan.. Serious inquiries only please! He's such an adorable and happy pup! The perfect pup to celebrate the festive seasons with.

Pictures of Pup and Sire attached below.

Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sir Sportin, please give him to me for christmas present and God will abundantly bless you forever and ever. Amen. You can always have another pup as you have both parents. Sir I would have posted a picture of me kneeling down to beg but I am using nokia c3 that can barely snap a clear picture. I promise and pledge to train the pup in a beautiful and mild way until he grows up to be a handsome giant. God bless you sir.
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by theyongest: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
sportin:
This Beautiful and active Gsd pup is looking for a new home at such a very very affordable price! He's presently 5 weeks old and would be available for his new home pretty soon.. Interested buyer should please contact 07063264366 on whatsapp for more info! Parents are available to be seen on pick up and location is Ibadan.. Serious inquiries only please! He's such an adorable and happy pup! The perfect pup to celebrate the festive seasons with.
to

Please, put up more pictures of the pup and the parents' pic. It tells us about the pup's potential.
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Largas:
Sir Sportin, please give him to me for christmas present and God will abundantly bless you forever and ever. Amen. You can always have another pup as you have both parents. Sir I would have posted a picture of me kneeling down to beg but I am using nokia c3 that can barely snap a clear picture. I promise and pledge to train the pup in a beautiful and mild way until he grows up to be a handsome giant. God bless you sir.

I admire your passion but I need you to understand getting a dog actually isn't the hard part in fact it's the simplest thing in the ownership of dogs but the hard part comes to the upbringing which is the feeding and all other expenses.. I'd have loved to dash this pup out to you but I can't as this is a stud pup of my male.. The female only happens to live close and can be arranged to be seen if prospective buyer wants to.. I understand what you're saying and how much you want a pup but my advice is you wait till the right time and save up till when you'll be able to get and cater for one appropriately.. I was once in your shoes

1 Like

Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=sportin post=51859106]

I admire your passion but I need you to understand getting a dog actually isn't the hard part in fact it's the simplest thing in the ownership of dogs but the hard part comes to the upbringing which is the feeding and all other expenses.. I'd have loved to dash this pup out to you but I can't as this is a stud pup of my male.. The female only happens to live close and can be arranged to be seen if prospective buyer wants to.. I understand what you're saying and how much you want a pup but my advice is you wait till the right time and save up till when you'll be able to get and cater for one appropriately.. I was once in your shoes
[/quote

Alright Sir. Thanks. Wish you happy sales.
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
theyongest:
to

Please, put up more pictures of the pup and the parents' pic. It tells us about the pup's potential.

Will do Sir.
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
S.A
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Sweet male is still available at a delicious price
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Still available
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2016
S.A
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Still available
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
S.A
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by DteesKennel: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
bro can u exchange it for a dobberman
Re: Adorable Male German Shepherd Pup Available In Ibadan.. SOLD!!! by sportin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sold! Sold!! Sold!!![b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Six Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies Now Available For Sale / Boerboel Puppies Available Piebald, Fawn And Brindle / Big Bone Female Caucasian Pup For Sale From Imported Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.