Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met (944 Views)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met by MxtaMichealz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
The man named Segun, a graduate of OAU proposed to his long time girlfriend of 11 years at the spot he met her during their pre-degree program in Osun State.

http://thearticleng..com.ng/2016/12/after-11-years-of-dating-man-proposes.html?m=1

lalasticlala

Re: After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met by mujybee(f): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
the sight is not even impressive undecided
Re: After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met by KevMitnick: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
mujybee:
Where is your own proposal? Smh...

2 Likes

Re: After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met by mujybee(f): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
KevMitnick:
Where is your own proposal? Smh...
e dey pain u ne huhsad
Re: After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met by naijaboiy: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
mujybee:
What should be impressive about the site? That's where they met 11 years ago and it happened to be in the confines of a Nigerian university. Not in Paris. undecided

2 Likes

Re: After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Help. I'm getting bald. Shaved my hair last week, till this moment nothing new there.....it breaks my heart
Re: After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met by KevMitnick: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
mujybee:
e dey pain u ne huhsad
Bad belle... Doesn't pay

(1) (Reply)

Man Writes How He Found Love Through MMM (snapshot) / Pharmaceutical Company In Trouble After Drug Manufactured Made Men Grow Bo Obs / Please, How Can I Customize My Laptop Lid Like This? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.