Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor (1241 Views)

Keepchange.io Nigerians No 1 Marketplace To Buy & Sell / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her / 7 Legit Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 & Make Upto N250k/month By July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Introducing FlexxiPayplus !!!

Flexxi Payplus is an All-in-1 Smart Mobile Business Wallet that helps you Make More Money. It offers a Revolutionary Business Financing Solution for all Nigerians with Innovative Mobile Business Opportunities that anyone can start with any amount using their mobile phones.

Signup Now and easily secure upto N250,000 business loan without collateral, no guarantor, no interest, 1-2years duration with minimal administrative fees.
FlexxiPayplus through its Revolutionary System will be administering upto N250,000 fully backed-up loan for upto 100million Nigerians at full scale.

The Revolution of Business Financing is Evolving, Get Involved!

Goto: www.flexxipayplus.com

Jobs/Business Opportunities:

FlexxiPayplus Administrators and Business Development Managers are Needed Urgently. Work with your phone from anywhere nationwide, make upto N50,000 weekly.
To Register goto:
www.flexxipayplus.com
Signup free, Activate your business wallet with N1000 (withdrawable after verifications),
Get access to the system to activate other users and earn, also get access to innovative mobile business opportunities with innovative products and services to offer Nigerians and make more money.

Administrators and Business Development Managers registration closes on 16th of Dec. Register Now!

For enquiries:
Call or Whatsapp Femi on 08025496774
Email: femi@flexxipayplus.com

Signup now free!
FlexxiPayplus ...connect and succeed!

Pls kindly share with others. Somebody somewhere needs capital to start a small business, FlexxiPayplus is a startup finance solution for them and all Nigerians. Thanks.
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Its a one for one offer, support the system and get the systems support.
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Dondave11: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
hw do i get d 250k loan when i can't even login to my dashboard after signing up?
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2016
I believe d system gave you a poped up message that your account will have to be activated before you can login. Why are you in a hurry and hear yourself. Can you define the word scam! relating it to this situation? I fear you are the one who wants to do this but the truth is nobody can.

The system is highly secured, you can't just go in and out without being verified. FYI: spam registration are detected and deleted.

Your registration if verified should be active by now.
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 5:57am On Dec 13, 2016
For those just registering, your registration will have to be verified before being activated and this might take 1-12hrs depending on the time of registration.
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
For Activated Accounts, please login and go to the search ads link for a list of mobile business opportunities to participate in and make money aside from the loan services.

All services will be launched by January 1, 2017.
Interested in becoming one of our business development managers? Register by activating and funding your e-wallet with N1000.
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Create a corporate job for yourself as FlexxiPayplus Mobile Business Development Manager

- Work with your phone anytime from anywhere nationwide.
- Make N5-25k weekly and up to N250k monthly.
- Also get upto N250k business loan

Goto: www.flexxipayplus.com
- Signup Free, account will be activated after an hour
- sign in, go to the search ads section and checkout the list of all FlexxiPayplus opportunities
- To participate as a business development manager simply activate and fund your e-wallet with N1000 to access the opportunities.

All services will be launched by 1st January, 2017

mBDM registration closes on December 18, 2016.
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
...connect and succeed
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Dondave11: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
^^^

sorry bro..i've edited my initial post...

my account has been activated... but, kinda confusing.. Now! how do i activate my e-wallet? nd why do i need to activate it..
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2016
FlexxiPayplus ...connect and succeed!
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Activating your e-wallet gives you access to our mobile business opportunities and registers you not as just a user but a business partner. This will help you make more money with FlexxiPayplus.
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Dharmiejoe(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Innova:
Activating your e-wallet gives you access to our mobile business opportunities and registers you not as just a user but a business partner. This will help you make more money with FlexxiPayplus.
bros I've tried to sign up.but keep getting error msg 'invalid email" despite using two different mails.what cld b d problem?
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Innova: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
N250k loan for everyone guaranteed
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by Ifiegboria(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2016
I will try this out
Re: Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor by denzly4real(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Innova:
N250k loan for everyone guaranteed
My broda, i try accessing the site but keep showing error, i realy want to sign in pls need ur help..

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Of Affiliate Marketing / Ajinomoto Makes Global Top 5 Tabletop And Sachet Sweeteners By / Big,fresh,clean White Garlic Available In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.