Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Mystery About Hiv/aids That We Know Not - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mystery About Hiv/aids That We Know Not (695 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery About Hiv/aids That We Know Not by Dereformer(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
NLs I HAVE THIS QUESTION TO ASK- IS THERE A MYSTERY ABOUT HIV/AIDS THAT WE KNOW NOT ABOUT?

I ASK THIS QUESTION B/C THERE IS A RECENT CASE ABOUT A MAN TESTING NEGATIVE TO THE VIRUS WHILE HIS WIFE IS POSTIVE. MEANWHILE THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING LOVE TOGETHER FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS.

B/4 NOW, THE VIEW IS THAT ONCE OR TWICE U SLEEP WITH A HIV POSITIVE PERSON, U ARE AUTOMATICALLY POSITVE.

AGAIN, CAN U GET THE VIRUS FROM KISSING? I READ A WRITEUP SOMEWHERE THAT THE VIRUS CAN BE CONTRACTED THROUGH KISSING.
Re: Mystery About Hiv/aids That We Know Not by yomijnr(m): 3:41am On Nov 14, 2009
Some people have natural immunity to the HIV virus, so cannot contract it no matter how many times they're exposed to the virus. This is due to a homozygous mutation in the CCR5 gene.

With regards to kissing and HIV infections, it's possible if the the uninfected person has a cut or ulcer in the mouth. The only way you contract it from the saliva directly is if you swallow bucket loads of another person's saliva which is almost impossible.

Hope this answered your questions
Re: Mystery About Hiv/aids That We Know Not by MCLOVIN: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
Hahaha ! Hiv/aids again. You can believe what im abt to say or not its up to you. AIDS IS A COLLECTION OF OLD DISEASES MANY OF WHICH ARE NON FATAL , NON CONTAGIOUS .BUT WHICH COULD BECOME DEADLY IN THE PRESENCE OF A SUPPRESSED IMMUNE SYSTEM MORE SO IN A SYSTEM BEING DESTROYED BY TOXIC CHEMICALS WHICH DISABLE THE DNA AND ABILITY FOR NEW CELL FORMATION EG ARV.
''AIDS'' CAN BE CORRECTED BY ERADICATING THESE DISEASES, INCREASING THE OXYGEN CARRYING CAPACITY OF RED CELL AND PEROXIDE PRODUCING ABILTY OF WHITE CELLS AS WELL AS DETOXIFYING THE BLOOD.
As for the hiv test, this simply detects a PROTEIN in your bld which WE ALL PRODUCE when we have a cold, staph, fibroid,or even stressed up! NOTE: ELISA & WESTERN BLOT DO NOT detect ANY virus. They only pick up the protein i mentioned above. There are 70 other conditions that will also give one an HIV FALSE POSITIVE test result, If u want to get rid of aids U need to rid your blood of PARASiTES.ie Fungi , bacteria, viral infections, WASH out your blood clean then BOOST your blood OXYGEN levels
Further Reading:
http://cngdirect.bravehost.com/aids.htm
Re: Mystery About Hiv/aids That We Know Not by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
Lab-made virus made for the purpose of eradicating the black race and gay people.

(1) (Reply)

Geno Type / I Haveh Gangrene On Me Foot Dey Be Goin Cut It Off / Must Somebody Get Malaria And Typhoid Always-any Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.