Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. (623 Views)

Nature Reclaims City: Alligator Walking Around Desserted Shopping Mall In U.S. / Real Ghost Caught On Live Camera (gone Scary) / See These Cute Kids In Walking Dead Photo-shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Go to a crowded place example Markets,Churches,Etc (ghosts always like mingling in the midst of humans to avoid being easily detected) then do the following in this sequence.
When you get to any of these places mentioned above.

1. Wash your hands Clean
2. Use Clean water spit inside and wash you face using your hands 3 times.
3. Close your eyes and move 3 steps backwards
4. Turn around and open your eyes.

Warning!!!! if you re feebleminded please!! do not try this ...I repeat please do not try this.
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by eshietIntrepid(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Passy089:
Go to a crowded place example Markets,Churches,Etc (ghosts always like mingling in the midst of humans to avoid being easily detected) then do the following in this sequence.

1. Wash your hands Clean

Warning!!!! if you re feebleminded please!! do not try this ...I repeat please do not try this.

How many ghosts have you seen?
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Mustack: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
let me wait here
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Dinocarex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Do this for us and send us pictures
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by agohmamuda(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
if you use the above method, you will only get to see their legs.
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Everblazinggg(f): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ha. And when one finally sees a ghost, what next? In this ressession your talking about ghost. Smh
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Everblazinggg:
Ha. And when one finally sees a ghost, what next? In this ressession your talking about ghost. Smh

you need to see them seriously..
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Passy089:

1. Wash your hands Clean

chai just remembered that year when man still be pikin..

young shall grow shaa
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Everblazinggg(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Passy089:

you need to see them seriously..

Really, how many have you seen and what's your experience like?
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by alienvirus: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spreads mat. Lemme ask lalasticlala if he has done it.
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Jabioro: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Don't do it if u don't have what it takes spiritually,l did it in my secondary sch days and a lot happened..thanks to my late mother who took a great spiritual steps to salvage d situatn...otherwise l won't be here 2 comment..nt a joke!
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by alienvirus: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jabioro:
Don't do it if u don't have what it takes spiritually,l did it in my secondary sch days and a lot happened..thanks to my late mother who took a great spiritual steps to salvage d situatn...otherwise l won't be here 2 comment..nt a joke!
interesting. Could you describe how it went please.
Re: You Want To See Real Ghost Walking About In The Day?? ..try These. by Mustack: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
some ppl can't try it maybe recessions things can turn around .

(1) (Reply)

Solar Light With Phone Charger At Old Stock Price / Trending Christmas Nude Photos / Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.