Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander (30820 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by Nikkybrainz(f): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2016
You really tried. It's just the nose that spoilt. Even with the shadow the light cast in the original pix,the line you drew for the nose is too sharp, it makes it look like Michael Jackson's own. Asides that, perfecto!
Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2016
2poundz:
yes i do. I base in North, but ur best shot is Lagos.
I am based in Nasarawa too... I have checked UTC abuja and cant find it.. Where else.. Lagos aint an option for now
Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by Okwori12(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
ouzo1:

Emma which part of makurdi u the stay nw??

New G.R.A

SEMINAR!!!

We are few days away from Xmas. Alot of people having massive breakthrough this period.

What are your plans of making it big this xmas

I have a special package for you. Consider yourself lucky if you're reading this. This is a new company that just kicked off few weeks ago. The ideology of the company together with my plan will build a huge successful moving train.

With as low as 1k you're guaranteed to make one of the best Xmas just in few days. Find out how! This will blow your mind.

JOIN this group now and patiently wait till 4pm for the good news. There'll be a First Come, First Serve order on registration. So JOIN NOW!!!

Seminar commences...
Date: Today
Venue: Online(WhatsApp)
Time: 8pm
Call::: 07066804422

You won't want to miss out on this, trust me!!!

Click the link below to join now!!! https:///62MyKz7xgy18XYwXajX4Ex
Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by ouzo1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Okwori12:

New G.R.A

SEMINAR!!!

We are few days away from Xmas. Alot of people having massive breakthrough this period.

What are your plans of making it big this xmas

I have a special package for you. Consider yourself lucky if you're reading this. This is a new company that just kicked off few weeks ago. The ideology of the company together with my plan will build a huge successful moving train.

With as low as 1k you're guaranteed to make one of the best Xmas just in few days. Find out how! This will blow your mind.

JOIN this group now and patiently wait till 4pm for the good news. There'll be a First Come, First Serve order on registration. So JOIN NOW!!!

Seminar commences...
Date: Today
Venue: Online(WhatsApp)
Time: 8pm
Call::: 07066804422

You won't want to miss out on this, trust me!!!

Click the link below to join now!!! https:///62MyKz7xgy18XYwXajX4Ex

Victor malu road abi??
Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Brilliant work OP! More money to your pocket! Please dont mind the bad belles,they would always try to discourage you! Thank God for sociaI media. With time,you would be a star to reckon with but when that time comes I might even be there with you lol grin grin grin. Its only ppl like you who also have the talent that would understand the joy of such art. I also draw too. Mine runs in our family. I donno if its because I drew my boyfrd that he has refused to break up with me oh grin grin I do need some practice to get to your level sha,na my younger brother wey get this kind brilliant talent but the guy refused to develop it. Anyways,bravo!
Best of luck too,you go need am wink
Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by 2poundz(m): 2:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Lol, u can still develop ur talent by regular practice. By the way, are you also a pencil artist?
Trina0936:
Brilliant work OP! More money to your pocket! Please dont mind the bad belles,they would always try to discourage you! Thank God for sociaI media. With time,you would be a star to reckon with but when that time comes I might even be there with you lol grin grin grin. Its only ppl like you who also have the talent that would understand the joy of such art. I also draw too. Mine runs in our family. I donno if its because I drew my boyfrd that he has refused to break up with me oh grin grin I do need some practice to get to your level sha,na my younger brother wey get this kind brilliant talent but the guy refused to develop it. Anyways,bravo!
Best of luck too,you go need am wink
Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
2poundz:
Lol, u can still develop ur talent by regular practice. By the way, are you also a pencil artist?
We all started with pencil but might not end with pencil wink after all that's what creativity is all about;gaining fresh knowledge.
Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by omoh17(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Aw much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport / Meet Kehinde Wiley, The Designer Of Obama's Portrait / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.