Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu (3164 Views)

Don-Jazzy Flaunts 18ct Gold-Studded iPhone Designed By Alexander Amosu / Don Jazzy Pictured With Alexander Amosu's 18ct Gold With Diamonds Iphone 5 / Alexander Amosu: Lord Of The Ringtones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by koolchicco: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
Exquisite platinum & gold suits made with Vicuna, Pasmina & Qiviuk, the finest wools in the world, to launch in Lagos, with the unveiling of the World’s Most Expensive Suit

Alexander Amosu – a young but globally-renowned entrepreneur who is responsible for creating the world’s most expensive phones, pens, and suit. Amosu, 34, is an all-round businessman who started in business at age 12, and has dipped his hands in diverse industries such as: music, media, fashion, IT and hospitality.

Amongst a string of firsts: he’s the first person in Europe to create Urban ringtones; he created the first ringtones book and software (called Polywap 2.1) which allows users send ringtones around the world from a PC; he started the world’s first mobile video community site (called Mobsvideo.com) where users can upload and share content.

He also created the world’s most expensive phones (diamond-encrusted Blackberry pearl and Apple iPhone) and the limited edition diamond Mont Blanc handcrafted pen.

On April 22, 2009, in Pall Mall, London, he unveiled his latest creation: the world’s most expensive suit (made with gold and platinum threads, rare clothes and precious stones) which costs £70,000 (about $103,000). He immediately attracted global headlines, with his fresh luxury line amassing rave reviews from some of the world’s biggest media organisations. Next, he’s taking orders from some of the world’s biggest spenders; hopping on chartered flights to take measurements and ensure client specifications (current clients include Tycoons Duncan Bannatyne and James Caan; as well as Formular One driver Adrian Sutil).

Next, he secures a place in the Guinness Book of World records!

Now, with a pouch full of achievements, and a resume packed with accolades, Mr. Amosu is heading to his motherland, to reconnect with family, friends and clients, while hoping to introduce his range of offerings to select patrons. The respected entrepreneur has partnered MTN Nigeria to Launch the world’s most expensive suit, at a secret location in Lagos, Nigeria on December 5, 2009.

Apart from London and Lagos, the world’s most expensive suit will also be launched in New York and Abu Dhabi.
Amosu’s success story, his devotion to charity, and infectious can-do spirit is expected to influence millions of Nigerian youths, hoping to discover themselves and use innate skills and abilities to triumph over the difficult Nigerian situation.

The 34 year-old ‘self-made millionaire’ arrives Lagos on Tuesday November 17.

Do y'all think the Suit would sell in Nigeria? undecided

Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by mrperfect(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
I thank God for his life.
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by koolchicco: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
mrperfect:

I thank God for his life.

Indeed He's done so well for himself and Nigeria at large.
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by semid(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
Alexander Amosu? The same guy who was a judge in Dragon's den, Nigeria. Well, I'm not surprised. I always knew there was something elitist about him. I wonder how this will improve the quality of life in Nigeria.

World's most expensive suit my ass!!!
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by azeeza(f): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2009
@semid
I wonder how this will improve the quality of life in Nigeria.

what is ur problem with that,atleast he is a nigerian

World's most expensive suit my ass!!!

what have u done to be recognize globally or even in ur community.
bad belle
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by koolchicco: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2009
azeeza:

@semid
what is your problem with that,atleast he is a nigerian

what have u done to be recognize globally or even in your community.
bad belle

You said it right Girl. .Wats wit Nigerians hating themselves anyways?    angry*hissssssssssssssssssssssss*
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by MrCrackles(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2009
World most expensive suit. . . Fuc.k that shit, we need a whole lot better than that in this world right now!
Nice job by Amosu but i wouldav been a lot happier if he channelled the resources somewhere else where it will make a more positive impact
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by semid(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2009
MrCrackles, well said. This ain't no achievement at all. Someone will still make a suit more expensive than his own. Then what next? Shioor.
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by MrCrackles(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2009
semid:

MrCrackles, well said. This ain't no achievement at all. Someone will still make a suit more expensive than his own. Then what next? Shioor.

Abi. . . What i was thinking exactly!
Rubbish invention. . .Well done to his creativity but next time, that creativity could have been put to a better use!
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by puskin: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2009
World's most expensive suit.
~ Clapping for Alex ~
NEXT. . .
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by oolateju: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
I agree with SEMID and MRCRACKLES. The invention will only better Amosu and his rich clients life. Whats the point of the suit if the average nigerian cannot buy it. Its time we start thing about others and not just ourselves.
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by Ibime(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
Alex made his money by ripping me and my hombres off back in the late 1990's/early 2000's with his ringtones.

You would order a ringtone for £1. His company will then send you 2 or 3 SMS every week, each of them costing you £1 even if you didnt order any more ringtones.

Back then, you would put £10 credit on your phone, and before you know it, Alex has taken all your money.

I would get so pissed off, I would call the company swearing at the staff for stealing my money.

May thunder fire Alex for all the money he stole from us ignorant kids back in da day!!!  grin
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by MrCrackles(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Maga grin
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
Where's the suit? undecided
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by MrCrackles(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
mama-gee:

Where's the suit? undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why are your eyes popped? undecided
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by SeanT21(f): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2009
Wats so special about it naa??

Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by semid4lyfe(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
Me sef dey wonder. Oya, koolchicco and azeeza, over to you.
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by koolchicco: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Me sef dey wonder. Oya, koolchicco and azeeza, over to you.

Koolchicco isn't avialable at d mom, pls leave ya massage and He'll get back 2 ya soon. cheesy
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by azeeza(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
@semid4lyfe

the suit is bullet proof. grin
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by koolchicco: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2009
azeeza:

@semid4lyfe

Tell 'em jor! wink
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by Jaybee2412(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2009
Ibime:

Alex made his money by ripping me and my hombres off back in the late 1990's/early 2000's with his ringtones.

You would order a ringtone for £1. His company will then send you 2 or 3 SMS every week, each of them costing you £1 even if you didnt order any more ringtones.

Back then, you would put £10 credit on your phone, and before you know it, Alex has taken all your money.

I would get so pissed off, I would call the company swearing at the staff for stealing my money.

May thunder fire Alex for all the money he stole from us ignorant kids back in da day!!!  grin

He is a smart guy and you are a fool. Who is to blame?
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by mamagee3(f): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
azeeza:

@semid4lyfe

Who confirmed it? undecided
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by azeeza(f): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2009
@mama-gee

Who confirmed it?

i and koolchicco grin
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by koolchicco: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2009
azeeza:

@mama-gee

Who confirmed it?

i and koolchicco grin

You're doing a Great Job, Mammy!

I think we prolly need a loud speaker to sound it into some deaf ears. cheesy
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by azeeza(f): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
@koolchicco

u are funny
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2009
azeeza:

@mama-gee

Who confirmed it?

i and koolchicco grin

Not a very good confirmation in that case. cool
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by semid4lyfe(m): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2009
Mama Gee, you're funny o. So you actually believed for a moment that the suite is actually bullet proof?

Read this

Posted by: koolchicco
Exquisite platinum & gold suits made with Vicuna, Pasmina & Qiviuk, the finest wools in the world, to launch in Lagos, with the unveiling of the World’s Most Expensive Suit
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by azeeza(f): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2009
@semid4lyfe

let koolchicco be,wat is ur own nah.the suit is bullet proof take it or leave it grin.since u guys want 2 no wat is so special about the suit cool
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by mamagee3(f): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Mama Gee, you're funny o. So you actually believed for a moment that the suite is actually bullet proof? Read this

Posted by: koolchicco

Did you in your daylight sleep think I was that dumb to think a Nigerian can produce something bullet proof? undecided
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by koolchicco: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2009
azeeza:

@semid4lyfe

let koolchicco be,wat is your own nah.the suit is bullet proof take it or leave it grin.since u guys want 2 no wat is so special about the suit cool

Azeeza  kiss, Abeg no mind bad belle Semid. In fact I think its time to get the loud speaker as earlier stated. angry tongue

mama-gee:

Did you in your daylight sleep think I was that dumb to think a [b]Nigerian[/b] can produce something[b] bullet proof? undecided[/b]

You're unwittingly displaying more dumbness by your submission.  cheesy

So u would've believed it if the name 'Nigerian' was substituted wit 'American'? undecided
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 22, 2009
the suit will be bulletproof if he uses enough diamonds.

No biggie.

who is the guy?

he's carefully doctored his information on the web.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaffy The Dancer Set To Marry A Member Of Psquare Band, Plus She's 4 Months Preg / Rich Kids Behaving Badly On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh; Braids Or Blond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.