Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Chika Ike Says Why She Thinks Her Marriage Failed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Says Why She Thinks Her Marriage Failed (521 Views)

"I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise / Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' / Why My Marriage Failed – Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Says Why She Thinks Her Marriage Failed by WanaG(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nollywood actress Chika Ike has opened up on her 7-year marriage to Tony Eberiri, and why she thinks it failed.

In an interview with The Nation, she revealed that marrying at 21 was a possible reason for how the union turned out.

She said: "I think it has to do with so many reasons; one of them might be being young. Some people get married that young and have been able to make their marriages work. But if you’re young, you’re young.

Read the full post: http://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/chika-ike-says-why-she-thinks-her-marriage-failed/

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Honours Dr Kenny Ogungbe With Pillar Of Youth Award [PICS] / Five Iconic Singers That Died In 2016 / Headies Award 2016: Complete List Of Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.