Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced (22197 Views)

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Some of these stories will shock you. One of them said:

According to my roommate, some dude picked up a girl at Elegushi beach, she sucked him off while he drove on 3rd mainland.
He nutted in her mouth, she asked to stop the car, opened the door & straight up just jumped into the river with this dude's semen in her mouth.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerians-twitter-share-craziest-ritualist-stories.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
more

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Since no work today, people just sit down dey fabricate stories grin grin grin I smell lies everywhere.

25 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
let me sef share my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
No be small thing oh. I hope our ladies with "Already Made Guy Syndrome, will understand that not all that glitter are gold..

#thingspeopledoformoney

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sumone turn 2 keke in akwa ibom...i asked wat part turn into engine....dat gat me cracked up...can't stop laffing grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sumone turn 2 keke in akwa ibom...i asked wat part turn into engine....dat gat me cracked up...can't stop laffing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nastydroid(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by dhardline(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Things are happening ọ... Some sound funny though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Brymo: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Truth be told, Africa is the bedrock of witchcraft, necromancy and dark wickedness

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

According to my roommate, some dude picked up a girl at Elegushi beach, she sucked him off while he drove on 3rd mainland.
He nutted in her mouth, she asked to stop the car, opened the door & straight up just jumped into the river with this dude's semen in her mouth.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerians-twitter-share-craziest-ritualist-stories.html

This guy own don finish..forget it shocked

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
I once saw a crowd beating up a guy they caught him eating bread with a kids poo poo (shit) undecided
some couple of months ago i entered a bus traveling the bus diverted into a bushy part and kept going yet no one said anything till I shouted and Every one began to shout too
a guy in school was touched by a ritualist he's manhood disappeared no more action for the poor guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Oluwapresley(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Omo! eleyi Gigi gan ooo!!! one time came back from sch and ma mom told me a woman that used to stay on our street started confessing all sorts of things she had done. after confessing and all, she left the street. guess her time was up. also heard the same thing happened 2 streets away from ours after the pastor of a church, a woman, gave anointing oil to the people in her church blah blah blah and one of her members started confessing that she is a witch and everything. Africa is truly possessed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

I bow for you sir

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Mikylopez(f): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
same happened in ma area once a guy stole another guy's d. i. c. k..... mehn twas funny and scary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by hoefucker: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
samflexxy:
I bow for you sir
f
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Richie0974: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Why do this things only happen in Africa, majority of those saying all sorts there never really saw anything but heard it from someone whereas that one too heard it somewhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by hoefucker: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
u mean she gat cumm in her mouth before jumping into the river, omo that guy don enter yawagrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by angelTI(f): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nixiepie(f): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nawa ooo scary cry
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Ribajae(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
All of una don chop weed for this thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

Lalasticlacla... Leave "Angry Bird" and cum fast!
This guy own done finish for marine kingdom!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by naijaboiy: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
One boy in Benin city picked #50.00 and turned to a goat. grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by KingRex1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
naijaboiy:
One boy in Benin city picked #50.00 and turned to a goat. grin
Na so.. grin
Everybody suppos don turn to goat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by naijaboiy: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingRex1:

Na so.. grin
Everybody suppos don turn to goat
Goats plenty for this city and many na humans grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by KingRex1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Goats plenty for this city and many na humans grin
Hahahaha.. U no well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by flowjoe: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
hahahahaha, the girl was sucking him, wen he reached 3rd mainland bridge she opened d door & jumped into d lagoon cheesy
hahahaha, na mami water she be, she has suckd his destiny away
hahahhaha grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by pretydiva(f): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Here 2 read lies
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Once you realise that there are serial killers on the rampage in Nigeria...then you'd start understanding the level of shlt we are in as a country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by jeeqaa7(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Karen
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced by veekid(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N37m Goods Seized In Ogun By Customs From Smugglers (Photos) / Repentant Militants Clash With Vigilantes In Imo (Photos) / IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.