Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony (36848 Views)

Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by exlinkleads(f): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
my daughter will not marry a police man for any price.

i hate them
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Riddler32: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
2sexynet:
this is because the ones you see here are graduates, mostly Bsc and Msc holders. The ones you see on the roads collecting bribes are actually secondary school cert holders or even drop outs.

I know of a law graduate with MSc and PhD in the police force. Very responsible occupying a top position.
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Riddler32: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
exlinkleads:
my daughter will not marry a police man for any price.

i hate them

No be you go decide joor

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
steppins:
This ones Na Aso Rock police.
Yea...
Truly speaking...
These are not ROAD-BLOCK national hunters
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by vabok(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ok... They have now become comedians and entertainers...
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by tdayof(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
holluwai:
The new recruits? cheesy

Those are Superintendents ASP Confirmed two stars.
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by flowe247(f): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
lovely lovely lovely

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by 2sexynet: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Riddler32:

I know of a law graduate with MSc and PhD in the police force. Very responsible occupying a top position.
That's just the difference bro. But people do not know the difference and I think the NPF shouild be rebranded because those ones on the road makes it look like a profession for never-do-wells.
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by younglas: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
I know the first guy from the left he is serving in plateau command very nice guy
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Guffaz: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Your events decoration partner....

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
they look very handsome in the second picture.
2nd picture, far left = niiiice. I like his shades.

these are real Nigerian Policemen? why do we only see the chubby, big-bellied ones in the media?
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by oloribabs(f): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Interesting.... undecided
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by remedick: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
mylove4God:
Are these Nigeria policemen??
lol. Yes. Why do you act surprised?
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by yetseyi(f): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm, they are looking so so nice

The 2nd picture ... me likey.

The NPF needs to rebrand , serious rebranding .
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by vertueptime: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
All the medals he's wearing were borrowed. Lol
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Codyt(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
2sexynet:
this is because the ones you see here are graduates, mostly Bsc and Msc holders. The ones you see on the roads collecting bribes are actually secondary school cert holders or even drop outs.

Irony of it all! Very correct

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by lolaibitoye(f): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids Dressed In White / Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding / You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.