Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk (482 Views)

Lagos Partners Julius Berger To Disinfect Major Roads, Bus Stops / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Eating Cockroaches Can Give You Times Three Protein Of Cow Milk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk by redon12(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have sleeping apnea and cannot sleep...
so I set on searching for solutions in anywhere

possible I watched all sort of you tube videos and many more searching for a solution to my sleep problem

even on nairaland

I tried my best and stumbled upon warm milk...
whenever I buy cow milk from Fulani people which

I warm then I drink it...

so one day I went to the group of Fulani women to buy milk

just to witness the shock of my life a man just finished drinking the milk from one of her few plates

and decided to live some mucus inside .the woman instead of washing the plate did something more that astonished me...

she socked a foam inside one dirty water squeezed it and cleaned the plate ...

she used that same plate to put milk for me that would be later transferred to a plastic leather...

chisos!!!...

not to show my disgust I collect it paid her and threw away the milk when I arrived home...

I wanted to refrain from buying the milk cause all the Fulani women did the same thing..

none of them brought enough water due to there hawking nature and also the bring along few plate...

one of my friend that milk cows told me that even they place they milk cows is very dirty...

I don't want to get a solution for my problem only to create more problems please help..

I REALLY NEED SLEEP AND ITS ONLY THERE COW MILK THAT GIVES ME SLEEP...IMMEDIATELY I DRINK IT I DROP..

I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP...

AND IF THERE ARE OTHER WAYS YOU PEOPLE CAN PROPOSE THAT WILL MAKE ME SLEEP

PLEASE SHARE IT HELP ME AND HELP OTHERS PLEASE!!! AM ON MY KNEES
Re: Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk by Rehil(f): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
have u tried taking yoghurt? chilled one makes me sleep after a hectic day. or u can go with your plate or nylon n buy d milk from d Fulani women n take at home.some other things u buy that looks gud may be more unhygienic than d Fulani women milk oo.I have met some clean ones
Re: Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk by Tiffbuxas: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
use oshogbo weed cook beans or egusi soup u will sleep like a dead man... alternatively take 7 400mg of tramadol...infact them go bury u thinking say u don die
Re: Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk by redon12(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rehil:
have u tried taking yoghurt? chilled one makes me sleep after a hectic day. or u can go with your plate or nylon n buy d milk from d Fulani women n take at home.some other things u buy that looks gud may be more unhygienic than d Fulani women milk oo.I have met some clean ones

which type of yoghurt zit hollandia?..
Re: Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk by redon12(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
use oshogbo weed cook beans or egusi soup u will sleep like a dead man... alternatively take 7 400mg of tramadol...infact them go bury u thinking say u don die

that one is dangerous nah
Re: Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk by Rehil(f): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
redon12:

which type of yoghurt zit hollandia?..
it may work but I take a warm bath n take fan milk youghurt.
Re: Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk by Tiffbuxas: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
redon12:

that one is dangerous nah
haha na just suggestion oo....
Re: Please And Please Answer Me How Do You Disinfect Cow Milk by dhummystecah(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
You can try and boil the milk at high temperature just be careful so it doesn't boil over.

But How about you make the warm milk from powdered full cream milk - just saying

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.cleansebodyproreview.com/allure-rx/ / Lassa Fever Alert - Symptoms, Causes, Prevention - Doctorsofficeng / Remarkable Health Benefits Of Moringa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.