Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,690 members, 7,854,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) (1732 Views)

Hushpuppi Bestie "Mr Woodberry Becomes First In The World To Acquire This 240m C / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / David Beckham Is The 'Ebuka' Of Prince Harry #RoyalWedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) by Iamvictor(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
The ex footballer and his wife have put their current home up for sale and their ready to acquire this beautiful house.
There are 24 bedrooms and 27 bathrooms in the house and it will cost them £160 million,It includes a gym, bowling alley, four two-car garages and the space to park 100 cars.
Check out the beautiful pics of the mansion and drop your comments below.

http://dvicxy..co.ke/2016/12/david-beckham-is-set-to-acquire-this.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) by naijaboiy: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Money! cool
Re: David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) by kissGuys: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
someone pass me an oxygen pls...its seems i cant breath

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) by Omudia11: 4:07am On Dec 13, 2016
No big deal. Mine is made of pure gold.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) by xendra: 4:14am On Dec 13, 2016
I like the house, make sense die. but 24bed rooms!! how many dem be? abi na e entire family want stay
Re: David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) by chrisbaby24(m): 4:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Chai...God punish poverty!!...dis is money!!!
Re: David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) by geez18(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2016
talk of living the life...! some people are merely existing, this is living.
Re: David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) by mrcrabs(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2016
With all dis rooms and toilet. Got me wondering how many toilet him wan use dey shit . Baba God pick up my call

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter / Hit Or Miss? Tiwa Savage In Romantic Pose With UNIZIK Student (photos) / Am Coming To Collect My Late Brother’s Crown, Dagrin’s Younger Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.