Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free (981 Views)

How To Get Traffic To A New Blog – 5 Great Ways / Three Simple Things To Do To Get Traffic / GET Traffic For Free Organic Search Results On Search Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good day guys. I saw this site that gives 5000 views to any site just for signing up. I just thought it might be useful to share it on NL for those who might want to get traffic internationally. Here is the link.

https://www.instaadpays.com/?ref=MacElijah123
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
For those who don't know what credits are, I will explain them. They are simply what bloggers commonly call views. Each time you visit a site, you simply view that site. So when a site has 1k views, 1000 people have viewed that site. So this site is offering 5000 views in different formats for any site of your choice be it a blog or an affiliate link. So grab the offer before it's stopped.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls, this site just launched today. If you get your credits, I will advise you to keep them till the site grows large.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
For those who hv signed up, post your experience with the site so far.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by GoodyOG: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
thats your sponsor link right, did dey give you the trafic
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Faithdamy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fake,I did not get any credit bro....
What have u gained from the site!
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2016
GoodyOG:
thats your sponsor link right,
did dey give you the trafic
Yep it is.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Faithdamy:
Fake,I did not get any credit bro....
What have u gained from the site!
Check the left hand side of the screen and you will see about six tabs. Click on the 'ADVERTISING' tab. There are 4 ways of advertising which are website ads,banner ads,text ads and login ads. Choose one, click on it and input your URL and you are good to go.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Blazingprecious(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
There are many ways we get traffics and they are from backlinks, direct, google search, social medias and from referrals so that's the main ways bloggers get traffics.

MORE INFO
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 16, 2016
And also ad sites like these which are just about to launch. Just look for a new one and register with them before they go viral.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 18, 2016
Guys hw far?
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Faithdamy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
SShadow:
Guys hw far?
:

we dey fine , is it ur site?
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Faithdamy:
:

we dey fine , is it ur site?
Not mine. I just saw it online.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Faithdamy(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2016
SShadow:

Not mine. I just saw it online.

what number of traffic av u gained dre so far, and has it affected ur alexa ranking?
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by babasho1: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls can any one help me with a very good email marketing software.
I will really appreciate it.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by davires: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
I have over 2000 contents you can use for your blogs or website .
If interested chat me up on 08056381490.
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Dd247: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
www.digitaldesign247.com all the best traffic you need .
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Faithdamy:

what number of traffic av u gained dre so far, and has it affected ur alexa ranking?
I'm currently using it for a type of affiliate marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Create A Blog With My Phone? / Facebook Celebrity Page With 17600 Likes Available For Sale / I Need Paypal Money Buyer @350 Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.